Chapter 16 : A Cave in Mt. Bima (3).

A Skeleton Warrior landed on the back of a deadwood bear, stabbing the bear with its knife. Then, it bounced off like a spring, stepping on the deadwood bear’s back and leaping away.

Kwuoo!

The deadwood bear raised its body up. It was originally to shake off the Skeleton Warrior from its back, but it was a beat too late thanks to the Skeleton Warrior’s quick movement.

After gently landing on the ground, the Skeleton Warrior swiftly moved away, hiding among the trees.

Having lost sight of the Skeleton Warrior, the deadwood bear let out a furious roar while flailing its arm in the air. It was fully showing its anger. What halted its fit of rage was…

Thwack!

A rock. The rock accurately struck the deadwood bear’s nose.

Because of this sudden rock attack, the deadwood bear shook his head in confusion.

Kuo?

By the time it turned towards the direction the rock had come from, Hyrkan had gotten in a baseball wind-up position. The moment the deadwood bear stared at him, Hyrkan threw the rock towards its right eye.

Thwack!

Just like before, the rock hit its mark perfectly.

Kuooo!

The angered deadwood bear lowered his body, standing on its four legs again.

Then, with its mouth opened wide, it charged at Hyrkan. Of course, it didn’t bother to look around.

The Skeleton Warrior moved. Its ran on all four like a wolf, and bit down on the side of the deadwood bear charging mindlessly. The jaw of the blue werewolf-based Skeleton Warrior was strong enough to bite off the deadwood bear’s flesh. Moreover, there were clear marks of the Skeleton Warrior’s bite, as if it had been done tens of times before.

Kuoooo!

Even while letting out a pain-filled roar, the deadwood bear didn’t stop charging towards Hyrkan. But before Hyrkan did anything, it crumbled like a puppet whose strings were cut.

Damage accumulated, and its HP had finally fallen to 0.

Then.

[You leveled up.]

Hyrkan reached level 11.

‘Excellent pace.’

It took Hyrkan about 5 days to go from level 1 to level 10. A day hasn’t passed since then, but he had already leveled up.

At the same time, it was an excellent speed, it showed Hyrkan’s real ability and the source of his self-confidence.

‘The level-up speed is as good as when I was a swordsman.’

His teamwork with the Skeleton Warrior continued to improve through battles.

The blue werewolf upgrade he got proved to be especially useful.

Hyrkan stared at the wolf-skulled Skeleton Warrior. Its wolf-shaped skull wasn’t just a random design. Its biting power was more powerful than he had expected.

Furthermore, its movements were far better than when it was a normal Skeleton Warrior.

‘I knew it took a characteristic of the monster used as its base, but it’s much better than I expected.’

‘If I use dragon bones as the material, can it use Dragon Breath?’

The potential of the Skeleton Warrior might be far better than Hyrkan expected.