Chapter 185 - Barbarian King (2)

Barbarian King (2)

4.

“I’m sorry.  We can’t abandon the forest.  We can’t run away.”

The voice was light, and it was filled with sorrow.  Still, the voice was very beautiful, and it tickled one’s ears.  A man, who looked like a fighting dog, silently looked at the character, who spoke.   He gritted his teeth.

“Whistling hyung-nim!  It is almost right in front of our noses!”

“Whistling oppa!  It would be best if we leave right now!”

A man and a woman yelled to the rough looking man from afar.

Yojori and Joba were comrades of Whistling, but they had also become his dongsaengs.  However, he didn’t answer them.

He looked at a pointy eared elf with pink short hair.  She had on a hairpin made out of cherry blossoms clipped to her hair.

“Please go.”

The Elf let out a bright smile towards Whistling, and she lightly put her hands on his chest.

“We won’t forget the effort you exerted for us.  We’ll even imprint your story in the Record Fruit. When the Record Seed sprouts and grows, it will remember you.  It’ll will be seen by our descendents.”

The Elf, who had put her hand on Whistling’s chest, turned, and she started to run towards an unknown destination.  It wasn’t just a single Elf.   Numerous Elves, who looked similar to a pink colored buds of a cherry blossom, was running through the forest.

[You have acquired the title ‘The Great Benefactor of the Elves’.]

[You have acquired the title ‘One who received the Blessing of the Elves’.]

[The effect of the title, ‘One who received the Blessing of the Elves’, will allow your movement speed to increase by 10% at locations where trees are present.]

Even during such a ruckus, Whistling heard the System Announcement regarding the acquisition of his Titles.

The Announcement would have given goosebumps to most Users.  This might be one of handful of Titles coveted the most in terms of worth.  The eyes of most Users would have flipped around from jealousy.  It was a valuable Title. 

However, the value of the Title didn’t register in Whistling’s ears or eyes.

‘Shit.’

They were at a half-moon shaped lake located in the southeast region of the Black Continent.  It was called the Ohokal.

The lake was a stage with a forest filled with cherry blossom trees next to it.  The region was always fragrant, and it always gave off a fresh feeling.

The Simia tribe was an Elven tribe, who decided to reside in this region.  They wore outfits that went very well with their surrounding.  The Elves of the Simia tribe always had on accessories that reminded one of a cherry blossom.

On the surface, this region looked very beautiful, but it was crawling with monsters over Level 220.

However, even amongst such difficulties, the Simia tribe protected and maintained their way of life.

However, a being that the Elves wouldn’t be able to win against was coming towards their lands.

Barbarian King!

The Stormhunters guild had awakened this monster about a month ago, and it was roaming around the Black Continent.  Every region it passed through turned into hell.