Chapter 72 Secret Society (2).

Secret Society (2)

4.

‘It's finally here.’

When he arrived at the Bulkas Range's village, Hyrkan was thankful this was only a game.

‘I ran for the whole day. Shit.’

If this wasn't a game, Hyrkan would have been drenched in sweat. He would be on the floor trying to catch his breath.

‘Why doesn't Warlord have something like a Warp gate? It would be quite convenient if they made something like that.’

He complained for a brief moment, but afterwards, Hyrkan was thankful for the stylish leather armor he was wearing.

‘Fortunately, I was lucky enough to have purchased the Shadow Dog set. If not, I would have ended the game in anger.’

After he defeated the Helm Ogre in the Parung Forest, he gathered all the ingredients for coins. Then Hyrkan immediately moved towards the castle closest to the Parung Forest. Even at his top speed, the closest castle was about a half day away. It was very far away.

However, he had no choice. He couldn't sell the miscellaneous ingredient coins he obtained from the Helm Ogre at a reduced price. It was impossible for him to carry these items around, and a storage where he could deposit the items were only available at a castle.

After he visited the castle, he immediately ran towards the Bulkas Range's village.

He wanted to finish his quest before his exploits spread.

‘I've worked hard like a dog, so shouldn’t it be coming out soon? Is it going to give me another test?’

He had to find the Maeung to complete the quest.

Hyrkan's thoughts drifted towards the Maeung. His thoughts once again recalled the flow of the Main Scenario Quest.

‘The Society should be coming out soon…….’

One would become a member of the Secret Society through the Maeung. The most important part of this was to proceed on the story of the Immoral Prince.

‘I really want to put on the Society Ring really soon....’

Moreover, the benefits he would earn as a member of the Secret Society was enormous.

‘Yes. The Society Ring is on the line, so I have to be patient. Patience. Patience is winning.”

Hyrkan pulled himself together and he soon met the Maeung. He told the Maeung about the Helm Ogre, and the Maeung put on a very serious expression when he heard Hyrkan's story.

“Unfortunately, it seems my prediction has come to pass.”

The Maeung was sincere and he had a heavy atmosphere around him.

Hyrkan didn't unnecessarily pour cold water on such an atmosphere. Instead, he played up that atmosphere.

“What are you saying? Do you perhaps know the identity of these monsters?”

“Mmmm.”

The Maeung swallowed what he was about to say at Hyrkan's question.

1 second, 2 second, 3 second…… As he was watched the Maeung hesitate, Hyrkan kept cursing inside.

Finally, the Maeung opened his mouth.

“If it's you…… I'll be able to trust you.”

Maeung's Trust.