Chapter 47 : Bulkas Mountain Range (1).

­ Bulkas Mountain Range (1)

[You have leveled up.]

[You have obtained the title, ‘Giant Bear Killer’.]

[You have obtained the title, ‘Bear-hunting Skeleton.]

[Skeleton Fragment skill rank rose to C.]

[Slow Curse skill rank rose to E.]

[You have obtained the title, ‘Beginner Curse Magician’.]

The consecutive alert sounds were as beautiful as Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. Hearing the alert sounds, Hyrkan nodded as if he was listening to music. He did a light shoulder dance, and as if that wasn’t enough, he snapped his fingers thrice as well.

Then, the four Skeleton Warriors standing in front of corpses of two Giant Bears began to dance. This time, it was Los del Rio’s Macarena, a hit from the 1990s. The scene of the four dancing skeletons was memorable to say the least. The combination of three largely built skeletons and a tiny goblin skeleton was quite cute in a way.

Of course, the scene of a man dancing in a lion suit wasn’t so cute.

‘That’s one big problem down.’

If anyone was watching the battle Hyrkan just had, he would be unable to say Hyrkan was funny, disgusting, weird, or ugly.

Hyrkan; He had fought against two Giant Bears at the same time, when hunting only one usually took a 5-man party.

While the Golem and Skeleton Warriors fought the Giant Bear, he kept the aggro of the other Giant Bear. All the meanwhile, he watched over their fight and continuously snapped his fingers and manipulated the Skeleton Warriors’ movements.

It was a battle that surpassed the level of being impressive to being monstrous. It wasn’t possible with just excellent individual battle skills. It also needed excellent situational judgement, tuning, and commanding ability.

In other words, it was a difficult fight.

In reality, not only did Hyrkan lose most of his magic power in the process, but he also lost two of his Skeleton Warriors. Considering that he didn’t lose any of his Skeleton Warriors when fighting against just one Giant Bear, it showed the difficulty of the fight.

If Hyrkan’s aim was an efficient fight, he wouldn’t have fought against two so stupidly. He would have lured just one of them or avoided the fight altogether.

There was a reason he went through such a difficulty.

‘I hope Romany Film can make a hit this time as well.’

He was in need of a new video to follow his Golden Skeleton video.

‘With this video, I’ll make a definite profit.’

Hyrkan’s popularity had gone up much higher by now, and his YouTube page had surpassed 80,000 subscribers. Just the Skull Clown video had 700,000 views, the Golden Skeleton video 400,000 views, and his introduction video 500,000 views. Other than that, all his other videos had at least 100,000 views. Both his donation amount and views were higher than what someone of his subscriber count should get.

Hyrkan was now at a level where he could earn an acceptable salary depending on the quality of his videos.

From now on, making videos could officially be considered his job. If up to now, he had been handing out his business card for free, it was now time to reap the harvest from his subscribers and viewers.

Not to mention, he was now able to make videos on a completely different level than before.

Because he had the Golem.