Chapter 178 - Hero Slaughterer (1)

Hero Slaughterer (1)

1.

"Will you guys really be ok here?"

They were at the entrance of the Highwood Forest.  For the past 5 days, they had a pleasant hunt in the Red Desert and the Highwood Forest.  They had been walking in the same direction for a long time.  Now Hyrkan and Whistling’s party was facing each other.   When they came to a stop, there was only one reason why they would face each other.

It was time for them to part.

Hyrkan directed his question towards the three, and they immediately gave their answer.

"We aren’t children.  If it is just the three of us, it’ll be hard to overcome these monsters, but it won’t be a problem if we run away.  We can go by ourselves from this point.  Also, this has been a lot of fun."

"You should go take care of your own business.  We have to part ways here anyways.  If you want to cross the Urugual mountain range, you’ll have to head west.  We have to head east.  Also, this has been a lot of fun."

Yojori and Joba didn’t speak one after another.  They spoke at the same time.  Their words overlapped, and they even spoke the last sentence at the same time.  Their two voices weirdly complemented each other.

It was similar to how they overlapped their words.  They glared at each other at the same time.  It seemed even their thought patterns were similar.

Each thought the other was intruding on their words, and it made them annoyed.

During all of this, Whistling and Hyrkan spoke to each other.

"Thank you."

"No, I’m more thankful.  If it wasn’t for you, I would have been floundering to find a clue."

"The Sand Snake Ice Cream tasted pretty good."

"Yeah.  It had a butter vanilla ice cream taste.  This game is overflowing with such delicious food, but I have no idea why all the expensive recovery Items were made to taste so bad."

"You expend a lot to play this game."

"It is driving me nuts.  It is too expensive.  I have to grow these expensive Skeletons.  I might have to fight more to lower the cost of labor."

Whistling shrugged his shoulders.

Hyrkan spoke to Whistling.

"I’ll see you next time.  Ah.  If someone bothers you, you can contact me.  I’ll completely destroy them.  In truth, that is my specialty.  I mow down bastards, who act arrogant, because they have a little bit of power.

Whistling let out snort at Hyrkan’s unexpected words.

When Whistling let out a smirk of disbelief, Hyrkan kept speaking.

"I’m not kidding.  I….  In the past…  Yes, in my last game, I was nicknamed the Hero Slaughterer.  I took down arrogant Rankers like a demon."

"It is a great nickname."

"It was a great nickname."

After those words ended, the conversation came to a brief pause.

What else was there to talk about?

It will leave much to be desired if they just parted ways right now.  They tried to come up with a topic they could talk about.

Still, they would have to part in the end.

"I’ll see you......."

It was unknown as to when they’ll meet again, but there was no need to forcefully prolong a conversation.