Chapter 69 Helm Ogre (2).

Helm Ogre (2)

“If you change your mind, this is our voice talk search word, and password.  Please join us.  Let’s help each other out.”

He thought about the words spoken by the Alto Family’s leader.  He recalled the address given to him by the user named Neal. Hyrkan’s memory wasn’t that great, but it wasn’t too hard remember the address. The search word was Parung Forest, and the password was 991.  If he couldn’t remember that, there was something severely wrong with him.

Moreover, he recalled how he looked as he turned down their offer.

Hyrkan lowered his head.

‘I guess I was a bit cold at that time.’

He had coldly refused their offer, and he recalled how unpleasant he had looked.

Moreover, he now desired their help, so Hyrkan could only let out a sigh.

‘Will I be able to join the community now?’

Of course, Hyrkan knew the characteristics of a community, and what role it serves. A community was a lubricant-like existence for Warlord.  The communities were unexpectedly of great help in numerous situations.  They were sometimes more helpful than a guild.  The guild took a long time to give help, but the community could give immediate help, since it was composed of users in the same region.

It wasn’t uncommon to see a community evolve into a guild.  Sometimes, the community was on equal footing with the guilds.

This was the reason why he turned down the offer to join the community.

The members of a community had a deep and hard to break bonds.  Once he dipped his foot in, it would be inevitable he would leave behind his footprint. What would happen if they became close?  It was fine to become close to them.  Hyrkan was afraid of what would happen after they became close.

“Ughhh.”

Hyrkan let out a moan.

Kwahng!

Hyrkan’s worries disappeared suddenly with the sound of an explosive boom.

Hweeek!

Hyrkan turned his head towards where the noise emanated. It had detonated from a pretty far distance away yet the sound of the explosion was quite powerful.  Hyrkan, who was far away, heard it with his ear, but he could also feel the explosion with his body.

“Oh!”

Hyrkan reflexively let out a short exclamation.

If such an explosion happened in reality, it would cause widespread fear.  However, the sound of an explosion occurring in Warlord was like a beacon indicating there was something worth watching for the spectators.  

“The power used is quite considerable?”

In truth, the powerful magic used by high level magicians were quite the spectacle.  This was the reason why there was a program showing only high level magicians of the 30 Great Guilds using magic.  It only showed them using magic, but the number of people tuning in was quite considerable.

However, the magicians didn’t like to use magic of this caliber.

‘So why are they using such magic here?’

They especially almost never used it against regular monsters on a Field type hunting ground unless it was a Boss monster.

Basically, the magician’s Magic Stat was on the low side.  When one levels up, most of the bonus points was invested into Intelligence.  If one had a lot of disposable income, one could use Recovery Items to cover up the short supply of magic power.  In that case, the user would invest all the bonus points into Intelligence.