Fucking Embarassing

Ever since Potter, Granger and Weaslette gave me a birthday surprise. She and i began to get closer, we visited each other often and spend a lot of time together. I'm glad that even though i can't have her back, she finally can forgive me because of what i did, what i did was unacceptable and she has the right to be mad. But her kindness and sincereness is beyond of what i think, we can finally be civil with each other again thank god.

Tonight i'm about to have a dinner with Granger again. I don't know if it's a date but i told her to dress properly. Granger also taught me how to use this Fown and i can finally call her without screaming at her. This muggle thing is useful, wonder why wizzards don't use this kind of thing very effective for those who wants to communicate though.

I don't know why but this dinner that i'm about to have with her makes my heart nervous as fuck. I'm picking her up in 2 hours yet i still can't find to wear, it's just dinner Malfoy why being so nervous? My room is a mess literally due to a lot of shirts that i threw away from my wardrobe. I was too busy with picking clothes until i didn't reliazed that i accidently threw my shirt to one of my house elf who just walked into my room.

"Master Malf-oooh!" He screamed because he's now covered with the shirt i threw

"Oh god i'm so sorry i didn't hear you called" I immediately grabbed my shirt from his head.

"It's fine Master, do you want me to prepare dinner?"

"No, no i'm heading out"

"Okay master"

Shit, i didn't realize that i only have 15 minutes left, i don't have a choice i'm starting to have a bad mood due to the mess i made in my room so i just picked my signature black shirt and a jeans. I immediately grabbed my wallet and heading to Grangers flat. I knocked on her door and she answered. Good lord, she looks stunning, she definitely changed her look, her hair was no longer bushy, she curled her hair with this thing called the straightening iron? She told me she'll be ready in two minutes because she had to go to the toilet first.

"Okay where to Granger?"

"Oh come on now you decide"

"You know i suck at choosing places" I laughed

"Gods, alright, alright, how about ice skating?"

"Ice skating? It's not winter yet Granger" I stated confusedly.

"No you silly, i mean there's this huge ice skating rink on the mall"

"So we're going to the mall? The Muggle Mall?"

"Yeah come on!" she grabbed my hand immediately as we apparated to the muggle world before i could say a word. I've been here before with Scorpious and Astoria during winter, the skating rink were his favorite so it reminds me of him and her. I never went to ice skate before eventhough i joined them but i just stayed on the sides while Astoria and Scorpious were sliding here and there. She taught me once, but we fell and Scorpious laughed until we arrived to our house.

I paied for the ticket of course, i consider this as our first date. I can tell Granger's very good at playing skate, just like Astoria and Scorpious. She swings here and there without realizing that i'm still on the edge of the rink. Holding on something whatever my hand could reach, trying not to embarass myself and staying cool. I guess she realized that i'm not with her while she was enjoying herself, i can tell she kept looking here and there trying to find me and then she saw me and came to me.

"Come on Malfoy"

"Um ye-yeah sure just um wait one sec" I tried to balance myself.

"Don't tell me you dont know how to skate" She giggled a little.

"What? No, no no i can, come on" What? What do you mean you can come on you stupid Malfoy, you dont know anything about skating, you don't even know how to make yourself balanced..

"D-do you need any help?" She asked Gently obviously she sounds concerned because the way i sway my body on the bloody ice rink.

"No-no what do you mean do i need any help? i can do-" Just before i said another word, i tripped and fell, i hit my head pretty hard which makes me had a serious headache, stupid Malfoy. Should've let yourself pick the place.

"Oh my god are you okayy?" She sounded concerned for once, trying to help me getting up. Well twice i mean during my injury because of that bloody Chicken of Hagrids during third year.

"No no i'm- ouch" I fell again for the 2nd time because it's slippery.

"Okay, okay come on enough of the skating let's do something else" I only stayed silent, my cheeks turned red due to the embarassment, i can't believe i'm making fun of myself in front of the smartest, brightest witch of our age. Gods.