Show Time

Draco's POV.

Today is the day, the day that will change my life forever, the day that the love of my life will hate me for the rest of her live, the day i will blew and ruin the second and probably the only chance that i got to survive in this world. I didn't have a choice. I need to do this. But what do i get out of this? Potter may have figure it out, i may have spend the rest of my time in Azkaban if i get caught. God why does it have to be like this, but for the sake of my son, i'd do anything for his safety. I was about to get ready while the house elf told me i had a visitor. When i went down, it was the hideous, filthy Rodolphus Lestrange with his guard, still in disguise, but i knew it was him.

"Are you ready, Little Dragon?"

"Shut up, why are you here?" I snapped.

"Ouch fiesty. Chill down Boy, i'm here because i'm just going to make it simpler and easier for you to capture your love of your life." He laughed mockingly.

"And what is that?" I asked and he threw a small bottle, i bet it was a potion.

"What is this? This isn't part of the plan" I almost want to throw the bottle and break it.

"Dear little Dragon, this potion is going to make it easier, you knew she's smart and very brave and has a very good reflex. You dont want people to hear the mess you made with Granger don't you? Promise me, she's very good during the war, too bad you wouldn't be able to see it. Just pour it into her drink and she'll pass out for a few minutes, and forget the last few minutes before she passed out." He mocked me again. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, we may have been caught, Potter came to me earlier and he handed out a picture of you, he knows you're alive! i can pretend you never came, you can just walk away and i wont tell a soul about this. Just go"

"No Draco, it was always the plan to get discovered by the world just the way it used to be, that the death eaters were never really gone"

"You're so pathethic, you really need to get a life"

"Oh I have one, and it's fabulous, before Saint Potter destroyed everything. And if you disob-" I cut the conversation before he could

"Save it" He stared at me.

"Just leave my son alone"

"Smart move"He smirked evily. He apparated seconds later. And that is when i realized it's show time.

I apparated in front of Hermione's flat. I knocked the door hoping she was inside alone, no guest otherwise the plan will be ruined. After a few minutes of waiting, finally i heard someone came to the door and answered, it was her.

"Draco?" She asked

"Hi" I said without wanting to look into her eyes because now i'm about to destroy her in a few minutes.

"Where have you been? I've been calling, texting, you just dissapear" I didn't answer, still looking around trying to figure out how am i going to do this, i finally realized there's a cup on her living room table, which means it should be hers.

"Did i do something wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" She asked again, i couldn't answer, i just couldn't. I tried so hard to hold my tears because i wouldn't even dare to hurt her, not after what she's been through, she didn't deserve any of this. I really hate myself right now.

"Whatever i did, i-i'm sorry" oh god why does she have to apologize

I couldn't hold it, i turned my back and finally decide to put my arms around her tightly, for the last time, while i still had the chance, before i know she would hate me forever.

"Don't let me go" I said

"D-Draco are you alright?" She asked

"Please stay like this for a while, just for a while" I said

She hugged me back, she rested her head on my chest, i hold her so tight, without wanting to say anything. I held her face with both of my face, observing her because i'm not going to able to do it like that anymore. I kissed her forehead for the last time, without realizing a tear dropped from my face. She was still full of confusion for why i just did that. I couldn't talk, i couldn't even breathe normally, She finally asked

"Did you want something to drink?"

"Yeah" When she headed to the kitchen, i immediately pour the potion to her drink without hesitation. In my mind, i just want to get this over with. She's finally back bringing a cup of tea. She gave me and finally about to drink from her cup. I couldn't look at her, she was still confused on what's going on. I was shaking, it hurts so much untul i couldn't cry.

"Draco, what's going on?"

A few minutes later the way she talks isn't even normal. She was feeling dizzy, she immediately fell to the floor feeling unconcious. I- I was so out of words, i couldn't believe i would be able to do that. I went closer to her, that is when i couldn't hold my tears.

"I-i'm so sorry" I began to sob and apparated to the place Rodolphus already planned, which is the place where my nightmare starts, the malfoy manor.