Christmas Mirracle

Thankgod christmas is near, can't wait to meet with the mini Malfoy and listen to all the dumb stories he's about to tell. Hopefully got some good news so far, haven't got an owl yet from Professor Slughorn due to his behavior for the entire semester with that mini Potter, that's an achievement, for the first time, i guess.

I asked the house elves to prepare all of Scorpious's favorite food, especially the food that Astoria used to prepare. I want to make Scorpious sure that even though it's been a rough year for him due to the loss of his mother, Christmas will always be special with or without her, because we know she's watching and will always took care of us from above. God i miss her.

But Christmas wont be the same without Hermione anyway, i think it's the time for her to meet Scorpious. I decided to call her with the fown she gave me, still dont know how to work with this thing, i only knew how to call and text, damn muggle fown, why cant we have this in the wizarding world? I mean i heard about this fown in muggle studies but i didn't pay much attention because i was busy with Crabbe and Goyle at that time.

"HELLO?!" I can hear her scream, damn it hurts my ear so bad.

"Geez Hermione, you're hurting my ear you know that?" I laughed a little.

"I know" She laughed hysterically, damn, her laugh, the thing that i used to hear back in Hogwarts, it meant something.

"I'm just teasing you, Draco, Happy holidays to you" She what? Tease me? More like humiliating me.

"Ha ha very funny Granger but happy holidays to you too"

"What's up Malfoy?" She asked.

" Um do you have plans on Saturday?"

"Um no not yet, why?"

"Well i'm planning to have a christmas dinner at my house, i invited Potter's family as well, you know um... doyouwanttojointhedinner?" I was so nervous and i didnt realize i spoke so freakin fast. What the hell was i thinking?

"Slow down Malfoy, what?" She asked confusedly.

"I was wondering um.. do you want to join the dinner?"

"Today?" She asked. Why would she ask that

"No, in 2 days, i'm picking up Scorpious today at Kings Cross, wanna join?" I regret asking that as soon as i realised what i just said to her.

"I'm sorry i can't today Malfoy, i'm having Lunch with Ginny"

"Oh yeah yeah it's fine, see you on christmas Granger"

"Bye Malfoy"

As soon as i hung up the phone, I apparated to Kings Cross Station and already saw Scoripous chatting with Albus and the Potters. He ran and hugged me as soon as he saw me arrived.

"Hi Father!"

"Hey champ, how is it going?" I asked happily, finally i'm not alone for at least a few days.

"It's great oh my god! I made a new record though"

"And what is that?" I giggled.

"I didn't make any pranks for a few months, that's why you haven't received an owl from Professor Slughorn and Mcgonaggal. That's great right?" Well that's an achievement.

"That's amazing" We both laughed knowing how Scorpius loved doing pranks and always getting yelled at by Astoria because of the mess he made. She's tired of having to go to Hogwarts with Weaslette to face the house heads.

We arrived home and the house elves are busy preparing what is needed for Christmas. Scorpious went to my room and told me everything, i mean every detail of him in Hogwarts. He was so excited, and i could tell his excitement of this growing relationship between the two of us.

-Christmas Day-

I woke up early because i realized i haven't picked an outfit for tonight's dinner. Also Scorpious surprised me, he literally just jumped and throwing himself off to my bed and screamed Merry Christmas. I was still processing on everything and i hurried to my closet to pick my outfit. It took me 4 hours to pick the perfect one. Gosh Malfoy, this is just a dinner, i have never been this long for picking an outfit. I usually just pick whatever is reachable.

"Father you skipped breakfast, you've been in your room all day and ugh what's with this mess?" Scorpious asked confusedly. Apparently, my "quality time" in my closet caused me to throw clothes everywhere because it's not suitable and i didn't realize i made quite a mess.

"Gosh you scared me, Son" I almost had a heart attack.

He gave me the look, the suspicious look where he raised an eyebrow.

"What? It's not like your mom is the only person who took hours to pick clothes" I tried to pick the scattered shirts and pants on the floor, fold it, and put it back on the drawer, god this is harder than i thought.

"Father" I didn't answer

"Father!!" I became annoyed.

"What?" I answered feeling a little annoyed.

"Why are you being weird?"

"Huh? What do you mean i'm being weird" I asked

"You have never been this long on picking clothes. PLUS, You do realize you have your wand to get this done in seconds right?" Shit. I didn't realize until he said it.

"I was just.... being productive" I answered straight forward without wanting him to realize that i was being nervous because Granger is coming tonight.

"Productive? You? Being productive" He laughed because he knew it was a lie.

" Does this has something to do with this Granger person coming tonight?" Shit. Maybe it is. But i tried to act normal i just stayed silent by looking at him.

"What? I heard you on to phone with Mr. Potter"

"Eavesdrop much?" I laughed trying to act normal for the hundredth time.

"So thats why you're being weird ever since i got here." He smirked, reminding me of the old Draco Malfoy.

"Alright that's enough, you should better get ready and pick your best outfit" I said while holding both of his shoulder towards the door so he can finally get out.

"But fatheer" He laughed

"Byeeee" I closed the door.

FInally the moment i've been waiting for has come, Granger arrived early and looked so stunning with the black mini dress. She curled her hair and i can tell her looks were so different compared to during school year. Her hair was no longer bushy. Guess she has the muggle straightener that Astoria used to have. I smiled ridiculously until i didn't realized that it has been an awkward moment between us.

"Father"

"W-What?" I asked. I didn't realize our awkward silence caused me to forget introducing Scorpious to her. He raised his brow as a sign that he's still here.

"Oh yeah, Granger this is my son Scorpious"

"The mini Draco Malfoy, Pleasure to meet you" She laughed

"You as well. Miss Granger"

"Nice suit Malfoy"

"He kinda spent 4 hou-- ouch" I pinched him a little so he would stop talking

"Shall we go inside?" I asked so Scorpious hoping she will forget what Scorpious just said. The potter arrived a few minutes later, Weaslette and Granger wore the same dress, i bet they had a deal earlier. Scorpious with Albus and James were already busy with whatever their doing. We had a lovely evening. I can't stop looking at Granger, she looked absoloutely gorgeous with her outfit.