followed

I'm starting to get bored wondering in the house since i'm still unemployed. The first few days were actually very relaxing because i can have the time to myself but it makes me bored a few days after. The thoughts of me needing to hand Hermione Granger to this Rodolphus guy letting him do god knows what to her is still haunting my head. Clock is ticking and days keeps turning, i had to step up, descision needs to made, but what? This isn't something easy to chose, this is about someone's life, Potter would never forgive me for what i'm about to do. Speaking of the devil, i heard my house elf told me that i'm having a guest.

When i enter my living room, i jumped a little feeling confused and scared, Rodolphus were sitting on my couch holding a picture frame of me Scorpious and Astoria.

"Is this in Los Angels? or Las Vegas? I believe Las Vegas, the Eiffel Tower replica sort of represents Vegas don't you think?" I rolled my eyes, i hate pep talks

"Cut the shit, why are you here? in my house? Are you following me?"

"Oh you had me mistaken Draco, i am everywhere." Those words makes me shiver from head to toe. I don't think he's playing games, he meant every word that he said. Damn it, looks like the don't judge a book by it's cover really sticks with Rodolphus.

"Get the hell out of my house" I snapped pointing out the exit of my house.

"Oh i will, as soon as you give me the answer i need to hear"

"Why?" I asked. I mean it why? Why does he has to do this? What did he get out of this? Fame? yes but known as an escaped death eater destroying the boy who lived.

"Because i believe we're on the same page here. We want the same thing"

"And what would  that be may i ask?"

"Oh don't be stupid Draco, Harry Potter of course" He answered with a little bit of a giggle, a hideous one.

"I can't do that, he's my-"

"Oh come on, you seriously consider that Potter boy as your friend? You didn't mean it Draco, you're being nice because he helped you out of dark times, he helped you clear your name so you can get a job to provide your family, you're being nice because you owe him." The last word that he muttered hits me hard, maybe i was being nice because i owe something to him.

"I-"

"See? Why do you have to doubt yourself? It's just Hermione Granger, i promise i'm not going to do anything to Potter. And Granger, why do you have to care for her feelings whatsoever? Its not like she cares about yours" He answered

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked with full annoyance.

"Oh don't be so dumb Draco, you think i don't know what happened between you and Granger back then? "He asked mockingly

"I don't know what youre talking about" I snapped without looking at his face and immediately opens my front door, telling him to get out.

"The little secret friendship you had back when you're still kids, probably something more because i know u liked her and so does she, but damn the walls between you and her were too high. You two could never be together, especially when she found out that you betrayed Hogwarts when you turned yourself to us in front of everyone. I bet it was the time when she doesn't want to be involved with you anymore. But it doesn't matter now, she rejected and dump you right in front of your face and married with poor Weasley, the person you've bullied for 7 years , why does she still matters?"

because she still is, i muttered inside.

"Your call, or el-"

"I'm in" i cut him off, i know he's going to bring up about my son, something i didn't wish to hear. I don't care about my name, all i care about is my son's safety

"Excellent" He smiled evily

"What do you want me to do"

"Find Granger of course"

"Where? Where can i find her? Haven't seen her for a while, she just disappeared"

"No, she's not saw her a few days ago. She's still in town"

"now get out" I stated

"Draco Draco my oh my, you always so-" Before he finnished what he's about to see i slammed the door right to his face.

"fuck off" i snapped

"seeee you soooon Dracoooo"