Threat

A few minutes later a house elf knocked my door saying that i had a visitor on my living room. Fuck, what does Blaise up to this time? It was way to early in the morning. When i was about to approach my living room i told him

"What do you want Zabi-" But before i finished talking, the figure in front of me was not Blaise, other than the one and only Rodolphus Lestrange. What the hell is he up to this time?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped.

"You haven't given me any news Draco, isn't there any progress?"

"I-i dont know" I honestly dont know what to say, trying to avoid eye contact.

"what do you mean you don't know?" He asked furiously.

"I haven't found her yet" i lied

"Bullshit," he said

I stayed silent and froze.

"Don't lie to me Draco" He said.

"I-i'm not lying okay? Please it's hard to find her, i need time. She may not be in the wizarding world since she's a muggle"

"I knew for a fact that you bumped with her this afternoon, you followed her and you bumped into Zabini also, you had your chance to come to her but you didn't why is that" The way he talks, while he plays with his dagger, gave me chills, is he going to kill me or something. Shit i got busted, this bastard is literally everywhere.

"Because i think something might have happened to her, she was crying and full of pain, the way she held her head and nobody was there to comfort her kills me, i can't just go directly to her. I'm probably the last person she wanted to meet"

"I dont give a shit about who she wants to meet Malfoy, i want you to get to her as soon as possible. That's an order. And don't u dare lie to me again like what u did earlier, i knew every step that you take" He immediately stood from my couch and walked while pointing his dagger towards me. His dagger are only a few inches from  my neck. Shit.

"Is that a threat?" I asked trying to show no fear of him.

"Oh you know what's going to happen if you dont follow what i asked you to do Draco. Do you think your son is safe at Hogwarts while that stupid McGonaggal is around? She's not as Powerful as Dumbledore. Even Dumbledore is not powerful at all i think. He's just an old fool"

"Dont you dare talk about my son and my headmasters that way!"

"Ooh feisty eh? Since when do you become so defensive about that ridiculous school, you used to make fun of them". This guy is a lunatic, i don't care if he's threatening him but if my son is the one he's after, he's going to be in a world of pain.

"If you dare to let your filthy hands near my son i swear to you i'll-"

"You'll what, Draco?" He asked disgustly. "Relax. You had my word, I won't do anything with your son as long as you listen.  Let me explain to you again, if you do as i say, i won't harm your son. It's a win-win solution right?"

"It was never a win-win if somebody ends up getting hurt, Potter may never forgive me" i was surprised at my own self for blurting out like that that literally just show me being caring to Potter, but it is truly how i feel. I can't go back to who i was before again. 

"Oh please, you have all the money to feed the next seven generations of yours even if you lose your job. You're filthy rich. You could just go away and start over somewhere in a muggle world, leaving everything behind."

I was still in shock, i desperately wanted to change so bad, I've risked everything to be in this position, to be accepted again, it was like a life and death battle in order to convince the court that i'm innocent if it wasn't because of Potter i would never be in this position, being accepted. Rodphus's filthy gang are just a bunch of cowards, if they want Potter, why dont they come to him themselves?

"Why do you have to feel sorry for that mudblood if she doesn't feel sorry for you? She doesn't accept your apology and just explodes in front of you even when you decide to make things right. Instead of forgiving you, he married to that poor old Weasley, your rival, i knew you were always jealous of him because of him being closer to Granger instead of you who can't entirely express your feelings to her. Plus, If Ginny wasn't married to Harry, they would've still lived in that hideous Burrow"
He added. How did he know about that?

"What are you- How do you know about that" I snapped

"I know everything about you Draco, see? It was an easy job after all, it's not like you had feelings left for her because you moved on once you found Astoria" That was actually his mistake, Astoria may be the person who became my wife, but the amount of love that i had for Hermione never fades, it always stays there. 

"You know nothing about my feelings" I stated. 

"I told you Draco, i know everything about you, i've been planning this for a very long time. How could you betray your side?"

"Death eater was never my choice or side, i was forced by my father" I answered strictly and i raised my voice.

"Alright i don't care who's side you're on right now anyway, but i could use some help from you. Or else" He stormed out of my house before even i said something to reply to him.

"Oh and Draco.." He said right before i closed the door thats the time where the both of us stared at each other, i can see his eyes is full of hatred and revenge.

"A little romance would be nice"

After i closed the door, i'm still trying to process what his last word meant, a little romance? Holy shit, did he asked me to fall in love with her?