Clueless

I can't believe people actually believed some of this piece of junk that bitch-faced Rita Skeeter wrote. What kind of bloody rumour is this? We both know it wasn't true. Astoria's closests friends would've known she's been sick all this time. Then how would they explain Daphne's death a few years ago? It's a bloody fucking curse for the love of god.

But what can i say? She's just being that bitchfaced Rita Skeeter. Posting rumours and false news just to get ratings from us. I can't handle this, i can hear whispers on the Ministry. How could they even believe anything she said? We all know it wasn't true. But i've been this position before, i need to be strong for Scorpious, all my life is dedicated to him, i know his happiness will worth every second that i've spend by working.

It's been a few weeks after the news from the Daily Prophet was published, and people still can't stop talking about it, especially the Malfoy Scandal. Theese whispers can't make me focused on doing my work as an auror. A few hours later, an owl came to my office. It says Kingsley wants me to be in his office. Oh for merlin's sake what could this be?

My heart keeps pounding as i kept walking. I don't have a good feeling about this. As soon as i arrived, my heart keeps pounding even louder and louder, i was sweating even though this place is cold as hell since it's underground.

"Ah, Mr Malfoy, have a seat" He said giving me permission to take a seat in his room.

"You wanna see me Mr Shacklebolt?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah yeah. So how are you been? It's been a rough month for you" He stated

"u-um yeah i've been doing good, but yeah it's been very hard for me and my son" I answered politely yet my heart still keeps pounding.

"Mr Malfoy, i didn't expect you to be back so early, if you need more time to heal i'm totally-"

"No i- i had to do this, i need to clear my head from what's been going on". I realized i just cut what he's about to say.

"I-i'm sorry but really im totally fine, if you're asking that" I answered again, he just smiled.

"Draco, ever since the funeral and the news about the daily prophet comes out, you seem distracted with what you're doing right now" He stated again.

"I promise i'll do better sir, it's just those rumors aren't true. We all know the reason of her death was because of a family curse. Her sister died a few years ago because of the same thing" I answered

"No i know i know"

"Then how could you let those those piece of crap posted on the front page, on the front frickin page sir. It's rumors it's not true" I said frustratedly

"i can take that edition down if you want me to"

"Well you're too late sir! It was already spread, people know already, even if you take them down. How could you let that Rita whats her name stayed in this ministry by posting rumors about people? how come the ministry still hires her as a journalist. A journalist should post things based on facts, not gossip. She isn't capable of being one!"

Kingsley seem to be out of words. I can see in his eyes.

"Alright, Why dont you, you know took a time off for a few months?" He asked

"W-what? You're firing me?"

"No-no of course not. We will still be paying your wages, it seems that you need to calm yourself down"

"No s-sir please i need this job"

"Draco, you are not fired. You're still going to recieve payments, you just need a month or two to heal yourself. I care about you, you're a good auror and your dedication to the ministry is admirable, i'm doung this for the sake of your mental health. my descision is final, you are dismissed, i may need to have a word with Rita Skeeter"

I took a sigh. "Thankyou sir"

I went out of his office, and when i'm on my way to my room i saw her walking right in front of me. If killing wasn't a crime you're a dead woman to me. I looked at her with a deadly glare, i can see that she seem to be scared but she's still holding her prestige high and still show that cocky arrogance to everyone she walk passed by.