Make it Right.

Draco's POV

"Is that true?" Her voice, is full of pain, i couldn't even talk and didn't even dare to reply, because it was true, everything Rodolphus told her was true, i did work for him and do what he said, i hurt her, i didn't have a choice. I'm a coward and a bastard, i just destroyed somebody's trust for the second time, somebody important to me, and now i know i couldn't make it up again. All i can do was just cry and mourn everything that i've done.

She cried harder, this time she didn't just sob, but she cried hysterically, i can tell she was depressed, she pulled her hair, hitting herself, probably blaming herself for falling into the trap. i made her fall in love with me again, and i just blew it off by destroying and ruining her.

"Hermione please don't hurt yourself" I tried to get close to her, and put my hands on her shoulder, that's all i can say because i can't stand seeing hur hurting herself"

"JUST DONT, DON'T YOU EVER DARE GET CLOSE TO ME" She warded my hand, she was furious.

"YOU-" She pointed fingers at me.

"I GAVE YOU A HUNDRED CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU FROM THE MINUTE I MET YOU IN THAT BENCH! YOU'RE JUST A LIAR AND A LIAR WILL ALWAYS BE A LIAR! I SHOULD'VE NEVER TALK TO YOU ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME! YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU RUINED ME! YOU DESTROYED ME DRACO LUCIOUS MALFOY!" She cried even harder

"I'M ACTUALLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT DRACO? I  NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU! YOU WERE MY VERY FIRST LOVE, I THOUGHT I LOVED RON BUT I DIDN'T, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOU, AND ARE YOU NOW HAPPY? ARE YOU SATTISFIED?"

She pushed back my body and she literally punched me in a face, just like what happened in third year, but this time, i accepted it, i know what i did was wrong. She never stopped loving me, after all this tine.I just stayed silent and hold my tears. It was so painful.

"I'm sorry Hermione"

"UH UH NO NO DONT YOU GO THERE DRACO LUCIOUS MALFOY! NONE OF IT MATTERS, IF YOU'RE SORRY YOU WOULDN'T EVEN DARE, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN FOLLOW HIS ORDERS!" She's right, it's my fault.

"I HATE YOU DRACO MALFOY, I FUCKIN HATE YOU! I WISH I NEVER EVEN MET YOU"
Those words hurts me  a lot, she really hates me, she even regrets meeting me and having a friendship back in Hogwarts. I really hate myself for destroying her, if only she knew i had no choice.  She screamed, which made me finally couldn't even hold back  my tears, her scream was full of pain and suffer. She suffered because of me, i did this to her, i ruined her.

After she calmed a little bit, while i know she was still sobbing, i finally said what i had to.

"I didn't have a choice"

"Shut up."

"Hermio"

"Just shut your fuckin mouth Malfoy, Dont you dare talk to me with all the shit you have, because you did this! You're the one who fuckin ruins everything, it's you who made the wrong choice to help the wrong person! It was me who was stupid enough to give you chances. I should've known once a death eater will always be a death eater! So don't you dare i repeat dont you fuckin dare because i dont want to hear any of your bullshit anymore. You won. Just leave me alone and let me live peacefully without you and your shits. Thank you for ruining my life again, and by the way, I hope you rot in Azkaban because nobody would miss you, we'll be happy if you're gone" Those hurts hit me like a huge rock, but what can i say? I deserve everything, i deserve every hate, every screams and every insults from her. I ruined her, everything that she said was true. 

There were silence for a while, only my sobs now become harder than hers.
"He's got my son" I sobbed.

"W-what?" She asked, her voice suddenly changed drastically

"He threatened my son, he's the only reason i still want to live. His bodyguards were disguised as the healers who's in charge of Scorpious's care at ST Mungos. If i didn't obey his orders, my son will die" i sobbed harder.

Hermione was silent, but i couldn't tell what she thinks, she was out of words and began to cry again which makes me even guiltier than ever. This is my fault from the very first place, i began to blame myself for living, i only lived to destroyed other people's lives.

I tried to think on how to end this, until i remembered, this dungeon was used to be my hiding place when i used to play hide and seek, there's a secret passageway that nobody knows. I knew this isn't much but i know I could make it right. Hermione was still sobbing, which makes me certain on doing this, i have to, this is the only chance i have to make it right, she has to live. I owe it to her.

"Hermione get up come on"

"What are you doing?" She asked confusedly

"I'm going to make this right"

"Huh?"

"I need you to listen to me"

"What are you?" She asked

"LISTEN!" I raised my voice

"There's a secret tunnel over there, all you had to do just go straight and when it's a dead end, cast bomarda maxima, but first you need to put a silencing charm on the perimeter so that nobody would hear the explosion, go to Potter and ask him to go here so that the aurors could took Rodolphus Lestrange down"

"What? I-"

"Hermione please there's no time left, you had to go"

"I'm not leaving, Draco please i'm sorry for what-" She sobbed even harder because probably she knows my plan will not work.

"No, stop. I didn't know if this will work, but it will give you some time to ran away, here take my wand. I still have one with me. Please Hermione they're coming"

"No, no, no" She sobbed again, which makes me sobbed too.

I brought her to the hiding spot, casted a charm to open the door. She tried to stay but im stronger so i managed to pull her with me

"Take care of my son okay?"

"Draco i'll fight with you"

"i'm sorry, I love you, Hermione" i said firmly And kissed her for the last time and pushed her and slammed the door, she was confused and she just screamed.

"DRACOOO! DRACOO PLEASE LET ME OUT DRACOOO PLEASE! DRACO PLEASE THERE IS A WAY DONT DO THIS"

I put a silencing and dissapearing charm so that the death eaters wont notice, but i could hear her scream of pain. I cried even harder because i know that this is goodbye, there will be no way out. I just hoped she could read the letter i gave to her on her pocket and put my memory in the Pensieve so that she will know the truth.

The death eaters and Rodolphys finally came to the dungeon and asked where is Hermione, i just answered that she is gone, she escaped. Rodolphus were really mad and that is where a lot of torturing curses and hexes hit me, i could only stay silent and accept this because i know that this is my fate. I had to pay for what i did to her, I need to make it up to my mistakes. It was unforgivable. While i was still trying to hold on, i tried to think of the beautiful memories of me and her, she has always been my rock, the love of my life. I may have love Astoria, but it's always been her.

How lucky am i to meet and get to know her, Hermione Jean Granger. I just hoped she knows how sorry i am for what i've done, i hope by making it up she will onderstand someday of why i did what i did. Now all we had is just memories, that is where you are, forever.

I can see a lot of blood coming out from my body, i couldn't hold it anymore, i know i'm dying, one of the death eaters forced me to stand up, and then Rodolphus pulls out his wand, and that is when i realized this is it, i only closed my eyes and get ready for my fate.

I love you Scorpious Malfoy
and i love you Hermione Granger, always.

That is all i can remember before the green light hits me.