Birthday

I felt dizzy and woke up because of the sound of a song? Coming from god knows where but i assume it's from my own room. I tried to approach every corner of it trying to find where the heck does this sound came from. I checked on my clock that it's midnight already wow Happy Birthday to me.

Apparently its from this fown thing that Granger got me, i still don't know how to use it though, but on this thing, there's some sort of rays radiating from it. Ugh for god sake it's so bright it hurts both of my eyes knowing that i turned of the light off except the small lamp on the edge of my room near my wardrobe. How do you turn this sound off? Stupid Malfoy for not asking Granger how to operate this fown thing.

I tried to go back to sleep and cover my ear with my pillow hoping that the voice would stop, but the sound didn't stop.I throw my pillow to the edge of the room furiously.

"For god sake!" I walked and almost tripped because of the pillow i threw earlier. I dont know how to shut it off. I tried to hold it and apparently Granger's name appeared on it and it says swipe to answer. Wait what? What does that even mean?

I tried to swipe my fingers on this shining light thing. After i swiped, i heard Granger's voice, but the voice was so low. Wait what it talks? what? how? What the hell

"HELLOOO?! IS ANYONE THEREEE" I tried to scream

"Jeez Malfoy you dont have to scream it's me Hermione" She laughed.

"What how did you--"

"Put the phone close to your ear Malfoy" What on earth? How come..

"HELLOOO?!" now i can hear Granger's voice perfectly.

"Malfoy for the hundredth time you dont have to scream just speak normally" She laughed hysterically. I feel like a bloody idiot for screaming over nothing.

"I didn't know how to use it Granger"

"Open the door" She said still laughing

"What door?"

"Your door you idiot" I can hear Potter's voice also Weaslette's laugh. Wait what? They're here?

I hurried outside of my room to check if she was telling the truth. When i take a peek, she's not lying she's there with Potter and Weaslette bringing a cake with candles shaped as the number "32". I smiled because i had never been treated like this before on my birthday including from my parents. Believe it or not, this is actually my first time getting a birthday surprise from my friends.

I opened the door with a smile but instead of them saying a loud ass happy birthday, they said "HELLOOOOO?!" just like what i said when i picked up the fown from Granger. I blushed because of embarrassment but at the same time i wanna laugh at myself for being a complete bloody idiot.

"Fuck Off" I laughed and opened the door. They laughed hysterically and tried to impersonate me earlier.

"Aw our little Drakey poo is mad you guys" Potter said with that not-so-cute voice.

"Just kidding, Happy Birthday Malfoy" Weaslette said laughing.

"Thankyou Weaslette" I smiled. I swear even though i had to be an idiot for responding the fown like that, i've never been this happy before, so this is what a birthday celebration looks like. It was simple but filled with special people. Wait, no they're not special, they're just nice.

"Happy birthday Malfoy" Harry said giving me a bro hug i hugged him back and then it came to Granger who also gave me a quick hug which felt good after a really long time.

"By the way Malfoy can we crash at your place tonight?" Potter asked.

"Wait as in the three of you?"

"Yeah, it's almost 1 o'clock"

"Well the guest room is the first door on your left but i'm afraid i only have 1 guest room" I explained. The three of them still remained silent but then i remembered one thing.

"Well there's a big couch on my room i can sleep there and you can sleep on my bed Granger"

"No, no i'll sleep on the couch" Hermione declined my offer.

"No you're not come on"

Granger finally agreed after arguing for almost 15 minutes. I layed myself on the couch feeling the happiest. I smiled and thanked god for being able to experience this, something that i will never forget.

"Thankyou it means a lot" I said before i was about to lay on my couch.

"That's what friends do Malfoy" She smiled. Her smile makes me want to just grab her and hold her never wanting to let go, but who am i kidding. She's indeed my very first love, before i knew Astoria, there was her.