Bro Talk

The dinner went well. She even had a bond with Scorpious as well since the both of them loved books so much. She went home early and gave me a quick hug before she apparated, a hug that has thousands of meaning, it gave me sparks.

"Ekhem" I could hear Potter's voice from behind.

"Gosh you scared me jeez" I answered.

"You kept staring at those corners ever since she left" He laughed mockingly

"I dont know what you're talking about"

"You know exactly what i'm talking about Malfoy, you kept staring at her, you both stealing glances at each other. you even didn't even pay attention to what i was saying most of the time" I was still silent staring at the door.

"Hello? Earth to Malfoy?" He asked again

"Huh? What?"

"Did something going on between you two?"

"What? No" I snapped

"Then why are you snapping and blushing" I was silent.

"You like her!"The Potters decided to stay the night.

"Keep your voice down!"

"What? You're in your own house, and the boys are already asleep"

"Doesn't matter, Potter, she will never love me" If only Potter knew the secret friendship we had, and the big fight we had during the war that caused a big pain to me.

"how are you so sure? You like each other Malfoy"

"You're both single now, Scorpious seem to like her why don't you just go for it?"

"Because I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her again Potter"

"Why are you so certain that you will hurt her again? Things have changed, you have changed, i know about the friendship you had back in hogwarts, it's not just a friendship it's more than that."

I sighed and smiled, "Goodnight Potter"

"You have my blessing Malfoy, i know you'd take care of her"

Everybody already went to sleep except me and Potter due to the night conversation, i bet she knews about my feelings for her. After i went upstairs, i saw Scorpious door was still open which means he hasn't sleep yet which is true, he's reading something on his bed. A book that is not familiar, i bet he found it on Hogsmede because i didn't remember buying him that one.

"Is that new?" I asked. Apperently Scorpious didn't realize i was paying attention to him for a few minutes.

"Yeah, but i didn't buy it" He answered

"Let me guess? You stole it?" I asked mockingly.

"Jeez, no father, Miss Granger gave it to me"

"Granger gave it to you?" I gasped, she definitely is a keeper, i never thought that Granger payed attention to details especially to my son. They've known each other for what? 30 Minutes? Yet she already gave him a muggle book, i knew Scorpious has always been interested in muggle stories.

"She's a nice girl, Father. I like her" Scorpious stated.

"What's your point?" I asked confusedly.

"Oh come on, you think i didnt realize that you've been distracted ever since she arrived? That you've been staring at her most of time? Didn't even paying attention to what has been going on?" He stated. Gods. I was busted, twice. Just like what Potter said.

I just stayed silent, i can't believe i let myself for being stupid in front of my son and my friends.

"You like her, Dad!" I Still stayed silent. Didn't know what to do, or say.

"Does she know?"

"About what?" I asked back.

"About you liking her like this"

"No she doesn't, yet. My focus now is on you. I just got you back. I don't want to focus on love right now" I put my hand on his head.

"Well, i'm not going anywhere, Father. And if you like her, why don't you go for it"

"Because she will never like me" I answered straightly.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Like i said, i don't want to focus on anything except you" I smiled and kissed his forehead before i head out and close the door. I knew i left Scorpious feeling confused on what i just said, but it's better if he doesn't know how bad his father is.