Dissapear

Should i just dissapear and leave Hermione alone? Or should i continue this job and let my son live? If i leave Hermione alone, Scorpious's life is on the line. Hermione has left my house and her clothes are not in the dresser also, i really want to see her but i know it's just going to hurt me more, because the death eaters never know that i still love her.

God, How could the ministry missed this? If only i could talk with Potter, but how? They've been watching me, probably hacking my fown for god sake. I need to find a way. Should i just face this on my own? If i hand Hermione, I'll be banned and in Azkaban for good. Who will took care of Scorpious, he's still a boy. Lost his Mother and now he's about to loose his Father too?

I need to make sure that i don't look suspicious while asking for help. I need to make sure everything goes by the plan. Hermione keep calling and texting yet i haven't reply yet. She stopped by but i told my house elves to lie that i wasn't even home. How do i live with myself if i kept continuing doing this? I only have three days left.

- Harry's POV

I felt so bad for what happened to Malfoy, first his wife and now his son in the hospital? It's so hurtful. Nobody deserves to feel those kinds of pain. I know this is the headmistress's business but why do i feel like Scorpious's accident is more than an accident, what if someone is plotting something big against him? Is Malfoy targeted by someone? Or is he still part of the deatheater? Or was he blackmailed? This is very confusing.

Something isn't right, just like back in 2nd year when Dobbey puts a charm on the bludger to spesifically targeted me. What if someone wants Malfoy to do something for them and make Scorpious as the bait. What if they make it as if Scorpious accident were just some regular quiddicth accident? They made it as if it was an accident, to get into Malfoy's head. But theese are just theories and accusations, i need more proof, i  need to connect the dots. But where do i start?

Yes i know for a fact that there were still death eaters remained missing, but we've been trying to figure out this since years ago? Why would i think i could solve this in days? But i knew i should do this. Voldemort might be dead but the wizarding world isn't safe until the rest of the missing death eaters are captured.  I heard a knock on the door and an auror came to my office and handed a new file.

"Diagon Alley, this was taken a few days ago, apperently we are certain that this old man is Rodolphus Lestrange, a former death eater, he seem to be following someone, at first we are not sure, but we know that he was always in the same place as this person where we belived Rodolphus is following someone"

"And who is this person is?"

"Draco Malfoy"

"Malfoy? Okay thank you for the information, report to me if there's any new updates"

"Yes sir"

"Rodolphus Lestrange? The sick old man"

I kept looking from files to files, observing whether there might be odds, i called St Mungos to give a file regarding Scorpious Malfoy from diagnosis, medication and treatment needed plus who are the ones in charge for his care, to make sure theese people are actually capable of doing what healers supposed to do. I olwled Mcgonaggal whether she found any info, starting the list of the people on the field. But what if they had the invisibility cloak? You gotta be shitting me.

Before i could talk to Kingsley i needed to gather some concrete evidence so that this case could be put into an investigation. Rodolphus Lestrange are still alive and nobody heard of him since. No records, he's just gone, he could probably die but i knew deep inside that he's alive somewhere, probably plotting some revenge, since Draco told me he's still loyal to the dark lord even though his former wife is in love with the dark lord. Could it be him? After the report given i strongly believe that somehow there's a connection between Rodolphus and Malfoy, probably something more. Once i received Scorpious Malfoy's report where he had an accident on 17th of February, i found out that there are 5 healers in charge of his care,  and a lot of medications and treatment so it must be a very fatal wound. I did background research regarding this healers  too, in order to make sure Scorpious receives the best medication, i also took a picture to send it to Malfoy because i'm not allowed to give the file to him since he's currently not working here.