Chapter 8

Yay another part! Sorry everyone finals are killing me! Dang college >.<

So this is an unedited version. It has cuss words so beware.

Enjoy!

She tensed at the sound of her name.

    Damn it.

    She just wanted to play around for a little bit even though she knew she shouldn’t have. She should have just finished it quickly, not fool around with the bastard. Now she was pinned underneath him, feeling the stickiness of his blood seeping through her silk shirt. He had her hands pinned on top of her head, holding her dagger firmly in her right palm.

    “Valerie?” He asked again, his voice laced with shock, confusion and a hint of…relief?

    No she was imagining it! She had to get out of this position and finish the damn job.

    With that thought firmly in her mind, she did the only thing that would make him loosen his hold.

    She kneed him in the balls. Hard.

    He groaned in pain and rolled off of her, giving her the ability to move her body again.

    This was her chance!

    Valerie rolled to the other side and got to all fours. The dagger still in her hand, she flipped it so that she was holding the blade and threw it. Hearing the tear of flesh and the grunt of pain, she knew she hit her target.

    “Fuck! Damn it Valerie!” He growled out angrily. She tensed at the anger in his voice.

    She stood up from her position and pulled out the small gun hidden within her boots. She held it in front of her, turned on the silencer and took aim. Valerie slowed down her breathing to allow the blood to stop rushing through her brain so quickly, she needed to relax and make sure that her shot count. Her dagger didn’t hit anything vital, if it did he would have been dead by now.

    As she pulled the trigger, she felt his weight crushing into her side, knocking the wind out of her and making her lose her aim. She missed and could hear the bullet hit the window, shattering it into pieces. She felt the rigid wall against her back, the scent of his bloody chest in front of her nose, her arms raised above her head again.

    She struggled, trying to get loose, however his grip was strong on her small wrists. She tried to knee him again, but this time he was prepared and positioned himself so that she couldn’t reach his damn jewels.

    She could hear him pull out the dagger from his side. And the smell of blood just intensified. Valerie heard him throw the dagger across the room, to keep it out of her reach.

    Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

    “Valerie…” He whispered, pressing his nose into her hair and inhaling her scent. “You’re alive…”

    He brought his free hand up to stroke her soft cheeks.

    “Of course I’m alive you fucking asshole. What? You think that fall would kill me?” She growled out, masking the pleasure she was feeling from the mere touch of his hand.  “Let me tell you something Marcus, I’m a damn survivor and I won’t die because of some measly cliff. Now let go of me you bastard?”

    “Why? To let you try to kill me again? I don’t think so.” His tone charged sharply to a harsher, stricter one. “Actually I think its time for you to take a little nap.”