Chapter 20

Another long wait, but here it is!

Got to update! Ahhhh so exciting to finally be able to have some time to write!

Much love to my readers for being ever so patient. 

This is a short one! But Enjoy!

Also excuse the grammar mistakes! 

The moonlight slowly spilled onto the forest floor, light peeking between the tree branches, allowing the shadows to come out to play. Coating the occupants with silver lighting, illuminating the battle.

Marcus' eyes narrowed at the wolf standing over Valerie. He was big, almost on par with Marcus himself. His fur was a deep shade of mahogany brown with specks of white for his underbelly and around his muzzle. The male's deep brown eyes stared intently into Marcus' amber ones. He neither growled nor bared his fangs, instead just staring at Marcus with a hint of curiosity.

The male's gaze shifted to the black wolf that was slowly getting to his feet. The brown wolf's tail went up and he quickly changed into a protective stance over the female. His claws dug into the ground, his eyes never leaving the black wolf. The calm brown eyes changed into slits of anger.

Marcus' attention went back to Collin, but he didn't completely trust the brown wolf. However, his biggest obstacle was Collin and Hunter right now. He had to get to Valerie somehow.

The black wolf stood up, shaking his head, he growled baring his fang at Marcus and turned around to do the same at the brown male.

The other male merely growled back, baring his fangs and continued to stand protectively over the white female.

The only sound within the forest floor was the growling of the three males until Hunter screamed out in pain. Marcus turned around and his pupils narrowed at the sight before him.

Another wolf had entered into the fray, a massive gray male, his intense amber eyes staring into the pits of Marcus', slightly challenging him. However, Marcus wasn't the only person that he was challenging.

Collin's growl intensified as he saw Hunter's throat encased in the newcomer's mouth. Blood streaming down. Hunter's eyes widening in fear and he struggled against his captor's tight hold. However, the male merely tightened his jaws, making Hunter give off a whimper of pain. The archer's precious bow laying harmlessly on the ground, forgotten.

The gray wolf made sure that Collin's attention was entirely on him until he tightened his mouth to the point that a sharp snapping sound was heard. The wolf dropped the male.

Hunter's head fell limply to the side, his eyes devoid of life.

Collin gave out a strangle sound as his eyes rested on Hunter. He was about to charge at the male behind Marcus. But held himself back, with much difficulty. He couldn't take 3 males right now.

Collin shifted back to his human form. His eyes holding pure hatred towards the other gray wolf. Never lifting his death glare away from the wolf, he said to Marcus, “This isn't over, you hear me you damn bastard. I'll kill everyone of you.”

“I'll make sure to kill you first.” Collin threatened, pointing directly at the gray wolf who didn't respond, instead he stood there regally and coolly assessing the human male.

Collin turned and ran off into the woods, changing in mid sprint, his growl resonating throughout the forest.

Marcus glared at where the black wolf once stood.

No time for that, Valerie needs help. His wolf pushed at him.

Marcus turned to the female who was barely breathing, he changed into his human form. All nude and perfectly muscled.

He started towards her before the brown male growled threateningly at him.

“I will fight you if it comes down to it.” Marcus calmly challenged. The wolf continued to growl, not moving an inch away from the female.

Marcus started towards her again.

“I wouldn't do that if I were you.”

He turned around to face the blonde male that stood in place of the gray wolf. His blue eyes burning intensely into Marcus' brown ones. Both males sized each other up before Marcus spoke again.

“Why shouldn't I? I can take you both on.” He confidently proposed.

“You don't get it do you?” The male started towards Marcus, every step he took, he radiated power and authority. “She's dying and all you want to do is fight? She needs help.”

“She's my mate. Who the hell do you think you are?” Marcus growled out. His eyes never leaving the other male.

“As far as I know, you really don't deserve that title. And my name is none of your damn business. Now step aside, we're taking her into town.” The blonde said, stepping pass Marcus going towards the two wolves.

“Don't you dare touch her.” Marcus' growl intensified. “I'll rip your throat out.”

“Try it. We're taking her back.” The blonde lifted the female gently into his arms, cradling her body to his. “She's with family again.”

“Family?” Marcus questioned.

The brown wolf finally changed into his human form, shaking his shaggy brown hair around before looking up and facing Marcus.

 “The Bloody Star Rogues.”

Remember to 

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you everybody!