Chapter 12

Hey everyone!!!

I am so sorry that it took me forever to finally update. I feel absolutely awful, but school was calling. Its been a hectic month. But here is finally the next part!!!!!!

Excuse my grammar and spelling. Also there is cussing! So you have been warned! :)

Enjoy!!!!!

He had a rough, rough morning and all he wanted to do was go find the vixen who started it. Instead, Marcus stood with his arms crossed in front of his chest, supervising the recruits who were currently taking a small break.

    While the other males joked with the youngsters or each other, Marcus was deep in thought.

    Actually more like deep in angry land all due to a little blonde that morning. God she got his blood running and all she had to do was bat her eyelashes.

    Which wouldn’t have been so bad, if it wasn’t for the fact that she was doing all of it to spite him. She was a spiteful little thing.

     It also wouldn’t have been so bad if Jack didn’t fall in love with her damn charms. Damn Jack, he was practically drooling over his female.

    Which left a bitter taste in Marcus’ mouth, along with a fiery passion to punch the male in the face for even looking at Valerie.

    Now he was stuck here, watching over the damn kids instead of spying on them to make sure Jack kept his hands to himself.

    “Alright, break is over! Get back to work.” He barked out, keeping his tone strict and even.

    Marcus growled a warning to signal that the younger recruits should get back to training before he whooped their asses. They got the message and quickly scrambled back to the drills. Groaning and complaining silently the whole way, not wanting to upset the older wolf.

    Marcus narrowed his eyes at the youngsters. Some were far too young to even be picking up a gun or any kind of weapon. Most of them were 12 years old, some even 10. Hell he didn’t even start out this young, however he wouldn’t voice these opinions against his brother. Not now anyway. If Magnus continues to lower the training age, then Marcus would have to object.

    “Mr. Commander, sir.”

    Marcus turned to his left and looked down into the light brown eyes of a child. His voice not even close to puberty yet, sounding squeaky and awkward.

    “What is it?” Marcus tried to soften his voice, but the child still took a step back, away from the older male.

    “Um, there is a girl here for you. She said it was important.”

    Marcus merely raised an eyebrow and ruffled the boy’s hair as a sign of thank you, which took the boy by surprise but he wasn’t complaining. Marcus signaled to one of the older wolves to take over while he took care of the visitor.

    Was it Valerie? Was she finally back from her day with fucking Jack?

    “Baby!!! Oh my god, you look so hot standing there all sweaty. Are you excited to see me?” said a shrilly voice and then he felt a pair of plush lips smashed onto his.

    It was not Valerie that was for sure.

    The brunette grinned up at him with shiny, pearl white teeth. Her blue eyes shining with mischief and vanity. She was clad in designer wear from head to toe. From the headband on her head to her stilettos. Any guy in his right mind would be having a hard on right now with the way she was dressing. But all Marcus could think is why the hell is she wearing stilettos into a training ground?