Chapter 2 Part 2

So this is unedited. So I apologize for the grammar mistakes!

But enjoy!

“We have to get rid of her!” barked Marley Vilston, second-in-command to Gregory SilverMoon.

    “I agree with Vilston. That thing has been a thorn in our side since the day she was born. We have hidden her existence from the other packs by forcing her and her mother onto the outskirts of town.” voiced another member.

    “Here. Here.”

    Marcus SilverMoon kept his head down, staring intensely at the marble floor of the Council’s Meeting Room. He knew who they were talking about.

    Valerie Hunt.

    Valerie with her blonde locks that was constantly in a braid, courtesy of her mother. Her clear, white eyes that scared the living shit out of anyone, her unfocused stare that made you feel like you were being judge by her. By a blind person. She was nothing more but a scrawny little girl that was hated for her disability.

    However, she had the sweetest scent that Marcus had ever known. White lilies mixed with night rain. Different. Exotic. Mine. 

    Marcus growled a little as his wolf paced back and forth inside him, wanting to get out to find his mate. But Marcus had a strong sense of control, which he used right now to rein in his other self.

    “Marcus. Are you alright my boy?” Gregory asked, turning his golden eyes onto his youngest son.

    Marcus cleared his throat before answering, not looking at his father. “Yes sir. I think I might be coming down with a cold of some sort.”

    Gregory only nodded and returned his attention back to the Council. Marcus ignored the look his twin was giving him. Magnus stood to the other side of their father.

    “Gregory, you have to understand the prior need for this. That girl killed her own mother.” Vilston said, hitting the table with one fist.

    “What proof do you have Vilston?” Gregory directed his gaze on the enraged councilmen.

    “Proof? How about the fact that she was not there in the cottage itself? She said she was off in the woods, but there was no witnesses.” Vilston growled out. “She could have easily set the house on fire, since no one knows for sure how it started. For all we know, she could have been there the whole time.” 

    Murmurs of agreement came from the eight Council men. Gregory closed his eyes for a moment, deep in thought before he turned his gaze to his successor.

    “Magnus, what do you think?”

    Magnus shrugged, “I agree with the council men, she is too much of a problem to let loose. Plus, I believe in Vilston’s accusation. She probably murdered Charlotte Hunt out of insanity.”

    Gregory nodded his agreement. They had a point, she could have murdered her own mother, after all she was a monster. She was a curse upon his pack since she came out of her mother’s womb.

    The Alpha stood up from his seat and made up his decision, “I suppose, it would be better to put her out of her misery. After all, who would miss her?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    “Marcus! Hold up bro.” Magnus shouted, walking quickly to catch up to his twin.

    “What?” Marcus spit out, clearly not in the mood to talk.

    “What do you mean what? You’ve been like this since the meeting.” When his brother didn’t respond, Magnus grabbed hold of his shoulder to stop his twin from walking away.