Chapter 16

I finally updated, I'm so sorry!!!!! Its a very bad habit of mine.

But here is the next part of the story!!! I hope you like it!!!

Also excuse the grammar and spelling. Haven't editted it. 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus sat on the armchair facing the door. His arms rested by his sides. A permanent scowl plastered on his face.

It has been two days since the whole Vanessa thing. Since then Vanessa has left Valerie alone but not him. Trying to get back into favor with him, she has been doing outrageously nice things for him. But all he wanted was for her to leave him alone.

And for Valerie to not leave him alone.

That woman drove him crazy every time she was near him or away from him. Sleeping in the room next to hers wasn't enough, he wanted to be right next to her. Holding her in bed and letting his arms wrap around her perfect waist. He wanted to inhale her scent and never let her out of his sight.

You're starting to sound like a clingy chick. His wolf commented.

Shut up. Marcus groaned outwardly.

What? I'm just saying that you're being a pussy for not getting my mate back. The male wolf growled.

Easier said then done.

Valerie would have nothing to do with him. He knew that even after he stood up for her, she just wanted to get away from his grasp and he couldn't let that happen. Yet what could he do? She's been a free wolf for 5 years and she wasn't ready to let that go. Plus she hated his fucking guts.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the doorknob turn.

Her scent came first and slammed into his nose like a tornado, her sweet sweet scent filling his senses and making his pupils dilate from the intensity of pleasure he was getting from merely her smell. Her small frame came through the door and he couldn't help but let his eyes wonder up and down her body. Her perfect figure clad in merely a pair of skinny jeans and tank top. Marcus could feel the lust hitting every part of his body. He wanted to rip them off and have his way with her.

“Marcus...” Her tone cold and neutral.

“Valerie...” He gruffly made out, not even trying to hide the desire in his voice from merely saying her name. “Where have you been?”

“Out.” She stated simply. “I have some possible leads.”

He quirked an eyebrow. “Really. Enlighten me.”

“Not here.”

“Then where?”

“Where my 'pack' is.”

He looked at the petite blonde with her arms crossed across her chest, pushing her breasts tightly against the thin material of her tank top. Sexual desire hit him hard in the loins again.

“Marcus I can smell your lust. Try to rein it in.” Valerie said sharply.

“Can't you're too sexy.” He simply stated.

“Flattery doesn't look good on you.” Valerie growled out. “Let's go.”

“Lead the way gorgeous.”

“Don't call me that.” Valerie said, opening the front door again.

“Whatever you say gorgeous.”

He jumped out of the armchair, barely dodging the dagger that was aimed straight for his heart. The small blade was deeply embedded into the padding and he grunted a little as he pulled it out. Her low growling could be heard in the room.

“I told you not to call me that.” She said again sharply, walking towards him and taking the dagger from his hand, not before giving him a quick cut with the blade. “Or else, I won't hesitate to make you into my cushion pin again.”

The warm crimson liquid pooled in the palm of his hand. He could feel the wound healing fast, but his eyes narrowed at the blood.

“Are you ready?” Valerie asked, she was already at the door. Her hand on the doorknob. The dagger hidden away again. “Or are you going to stand there and try to palm read your hand? Because I can tell you one thing for sure, your life is ticking away every minute we don't do something.”

He didn't answer her, he simply wiped the blood on his jeans and started towards the door. She turned the doorknob and he slammed his injured hand against the wooden door to stop her from opening it. He knew he unnerved her, being so close with his body heat and lust radiating from his body.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear. “Let me tell you something Valerie, you can fight me all you want. But I will win in the end. I like a challenge and gorgeous, you're one hell of a prize.”

Marcus leaned back and allowed her to open the door again. After a few seconds of silence, she ripped the door open, almost breaking the door handle.

He followed the blonde out with a smile on his face. 

Comment!

Fan!

Vote! 

:)