Chapter 7

Author's Note

Here is another update!

Ok I'm sorry but I don't know how to write fight scenes, so this was the best I could do >.< I am so sorry! Also minor cussing!

Excuse the grammar errors! Its not edited.

I have a cover now!!! Ahhhh!! It is beautiful and created by the one and only @LifeLustingDreamer, she did a fantastic job! And I really love it! Thank you so much!!!! :)

Fan/Vote/Comment ( I love hearing comments, tell me what I can do to improve it!)

I hope you Enjoy!!!

She stood in front of the gates of the SilverMoon’s land. She lifted her head and sniffed the air, taking in the nostalgic scent of the woodland and the far-off smell of the town within the gates. Valerie hid her eyes behind dark sunglasses while her scent was masked with the perfume Oliver made specifically to hide their werewolf scents, she had on her brunette wig again hiding her blonde locks.

    Even with the extra precautions she took, she couldn’t help but still feel anxious. What if they recognized her? What if Oliver’s concoction wear off? What if she failed? She was all jittery inside, feeling like it was her first mission all over again.

    Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she started walking towards the entrance, taking extra care to make sure it looked like she was just another human, another tourist. Over the years, the SilverMoon’s town transformed from a humble area to a tourist attraction, after the making of some famous action film. Now people from all over the world came to see the small, homely town; which made it a good cover for her to slip through without getting pulled over for questioning.

    Valerie held her breath as she walked through the gates, waiting for some guard to tackle her or something. But nothing ever came, she took in another deep breath before following the crowd of humans into the town.

    A feeling of nostalgia overcame her as the scent of SilverMoon’s town hit her, everything was the same, well almost. She heard the children running in the streets laughing, she heard the women going about in their daily lives, she listened as the store keepers shout out deals while making jokes at one another. However, now there were distinct sounds of car and motorcycle engines, the smell of their exhaust was a little overpowering.

    She stopped for a second and took in the scents and sounds around her. Already having the layout of the town embedded in her mind, she walked confidently around, making it seem like she was looking at the products and cuisines. For the next couple of hours, she felt like she wasn’t on a mission, merely a little scared child all over again. Waiting for the children to pick on her again…

    She was knocked out of her thoughts by a woman who was not watching where she was going.

    “Oh I’m so sorry!” The woman shouted out her apologizes, trying to reprimand her mistake by asking if Valerie needed anything or if there was anyway she could fix things.

    Valerie merely shook her head no and proceeded to walk away.

    She wasn’t 7 or 13 anymore. They can’t hurt her anymore, they can‘t make fun of her anymore. She wasn’t a weakling anymore.

    And she had a mission to do.

    With that thought firmly in her mind, she stepped into the shadows of the alley and continued on towards the Alpha’s home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    She unlocked the window with her dagger and silently went in, landing on all fours. Having discarded her brown wig earlier, Valerie’s blonde hair fell around her shoulders like a halo. She lifted her head and sniffed the air and carefully distinguished every item within the room with their distinctive smell.