Chapter 14

Ok everyone, I am so so so so so sorry!!!!!!!! With school starting up and summer being all crazy with stuff, I haven't had time to write. Also I've been hitting a dead end on how to continue. But no worries!

I can't believe that its been 4 months since I've last updated. Oh god, its ok to hate me. I'm sorry for making you guys wait until now for the update!! 

But here it is. 

I hope you enjoy, excuse the grammar and spelling.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Valerie stood rigidly still next to Jack, breathing in and out slowly. She could feel her canines lengthening, growing sharper by the second. She clenched her hands tighter around the bags, hiding her claws and trying hard not to cut the palms of her hands.

She was grateful for the years of training she had under Roland who exercised control on the daily. It came in handy.

Like now.

Let me out! Her wolf growled angrily.

Not now. Valerie internally demanded. You will stop with this! We can't afford anymore mishaps.

That's the bitch that fucking ruined our life at every turn. She made our life a living hell. Her wolf bit out.

You think I don't know that? Valerie said. Let me handle this, please.

The she wolf huffed at her container. Fine, but its only because you said please.

Valerie sighed her relief. Her wolf's agitation decreased and Valerie felt the anger seeping away, slowly. It was still there, lingering around like a stalker, but she kept it under control. She just hoped none of the occupants of the room noticed.

“So you're the new wolf everybody has been talking about.” Vanessa casually stated, being in her birthday suit did not fazed her at all.

“Uh Vanessa, shouldn't you um put some clothes on?” Jack nervously asked, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

“Oh Jack,” the brunette smiled slyly. “You don't like what you see?”

“Vanessa...” Marcus growled.

“Baby don't worry. I'm all yours.” Vanessa said, dripping seduction in each word. She felt giddy inside that Marcus was jealous.

Valerie cleared her throat softly, “Are you naked Miss...”

“Vilston...actually call me Mrs. Marcus SilverMoon.” Vanessa smugly announced.

“Vanessa!”

“Oh come now Marcus, you know it's going to happen eventually.”

Marcus could feel a headache coming on. He wanted Jack out of the room, he wanted his fuck buddy to put some damn clothes on and get the fuck out. But most of all he wanted to pull Valerie into his arms and sooth her anger. Clearly the other two didn't notice her struggle to rein in her emotions.

He knew why she was acting up and couldn't help but feel respect and admiration at her control. By nature, werewolves are fueled by their emotions. That's how they act by responding to their feelings. Which could end very badly if the werewolf does not have control over his or her emotions. They are keen to following their emotions, especially anger.

Which Valerie is clearing emitting in small waves that only he could pick up. On the outside, she appears flustered, but on the inside he knew she wanted to rip something a part.