Chapter 13: Love and In Love

I read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, because one of my best friends did. And I told my mother and she was like "That's okay. I don't care." And i was like "Okay well, because i did. I took the first one out of Erica's room, and I read the Second one on my phone. I have the thrid one in my backpack." And she just pushed the cart along the Adult Book Section in Target. Lmao. :) 

You guys should also get a girl some more Insta Followers, and some likes. I know some of you follow me so, if you don't mind ;) Lmao Love ya. 

Enjoy! Btw, the itiliazed is the flashback when Kain's mother burst in on them. And then the rest is the same time the Aiden chapter was. 

Chapter 13: Love and In Love

Nia

I was sitting on the couch across from Kain’s mother. Sipping the tea she made. Kain was sitting on the couch next to me. His face flushed and his bare chest slowing its breathing pace.

 Kain’s mother was a beautiful brunette woman with the same dark grey eyes as him. He really resembled her, and so when she smiled at me, I couldn’t help to smile back. I was still embarrassed, to no extent, but she was surprisingly not questioning him like any other mother would her son.

“What is it that you wanted to talk about mum?” He asked.

She set her tea down and looked at me, then back to Kain.

“I wanted to talk about your cousin Willa she went into labor yesterday.”

I almost spit out the tea I just sipped. I choked on the drink and coughed, trying to stay calm. Kain and his mother looked at my crazy.

“Are you okay love?” His mother asked. I nod, “Yes. What’s your cousin’s name again?” He raises a brow, “Willa.”

That sounded so close to someone I swear to never mention again.

 “May I see a picture of her? I went to high school someone with a name like that.” I lie.

 Kain nodded and go up to get a picture. He comes back with picture frame of him and I guess his cousin Willa. In the picture he looks around sixteen, he was still as attractive as ever at that age, but that sounds weird, so I erase that thought and focus on the picture.

His cousin was a brunette that looked nothing like the crazy blonde I once knew. I sighed in relief that Kain and she weren't related.

“If you know her, I’ll tell her you’re in town.” His mom says. I hand Kain the picture back. “No it’s fine. I mixed her up with someone else.” His mom nodded. “Okay well, since I’m here, how about I get to know my son’s girlfriend?” I look at Kain. He blushes, “I told her.” I turn back to his mother and smile. “What do you wanna know?”

~~~

                “How did you get here from the States?” She asked. “I was offered to study aboard at my college.  I thought coming here would be a new start and help improve with my major.” I tell her. She nods, approving.

“Which is? If you don’t mind?” I shake my head, “No not at all, I’m working on my English major, to be a writer at that.” Her eyes spark in interest.

“A writer? How interesting. You know once I wanted to be a writer. Wrote about things like two different characters that start out like polar opposites, they find some way to fall in love, they end up breaking up.  Star crossed lovers and old Shakespearean things like that.” I look at her.