Chapter 9: Moments

For every chapter of Aiden's its going to be 3 months later. The reason for that is so it can speed up Drew's pregnancy. This chapter is a little #Daiden moment. (Just made that name up. lol i think works) So this is how the chapters are gonna go: 

 10&11-Nia 

 12-Aiden 6 months prego

13&14-Nia

15-Aiden 9 months prego

P.S. I posted False Claim. For any of you who read that Author's Note and the preview then great. For the ones that did not, update i don't have a boyfriend anymore. The guy from OWR i was talking about, we broke up. Anyway, Go read False Claim if you already haven't, and then comment and tell me what you think on it. :) I really want your opinions. 

Chapter 9: Moments

Aiden

Three months later

            I wake up at the crack of dawn. The sun is rising and it looks beautiful. The orange color shines through my window and makes the room illuminate with orange. I get up and decide to take a run, grabbing a hoodie and putting on some tennis shoes, I stretch a little, and  shut the door behind me. I start off jogging, staying a steady pace and following down the street. I had my headphones blasting music as I blocked out my surroundings. The cars were driving past and the slow early time was somehow comforting.

It’s been three months.

Three months since I went back home and told my family about Drew being pregnant. Of course they were upset that I hadn’t told them I had a girlfriend, but I only told them that so they wouldn’t think wrong of Drew when they finally got to meet her. I mean, who wouldn’t be nervous when you have to meet the parents of the woman you had sex with one night and knocked up? My mom was supportive more than I thought she would be.

My parent’s divorce was finalized around the same time around when school started back for the girls. Ashlynn and Avery were happy for me, because they knew they were going to have a niece or nephew in the next six months. My mom told me that my dad did in fact go to some lady named Debra. I hadn’t talked to him since I left, but that day I went out my way and called him. However I only got his voicemail. I shake my head; my dad should have just been a deadbeat if he was just going to end up leaving us.

 I visited Adam for a change and Beth wasn’t happy about not knowing about Drew. I told Adam not to tell her at the time, because I didn’t want to be wrong about my suspicious of Drew. She chewed me out for not telling her, but we’re over it now. She and Adam were supposed to come out and meet her. Well more Beth, but Adam was planning to come anyway.

I press the crossing button to wait for it to signal me to walk. I take an earphone out and jog myself across the street. I go to a nearby little store and buy a bottle of water. As I stand in line, there is a TV hanging, on the sport channel talking about last night’s game. A picture of me flashes on the screen and I laugh. They talk about my plays and how I had a good pass. I smile to myself.

“He is so hot,” I heard the lady in front of me say. I eye her and chuckle again. “Whoever is girlfriend is, she is so lucky.” She moves up to the counter and pays for her items. Turning around, she stops when she notices who I am. Her face goes pale.

“Oh my—“Hi.” I smile at her. The cashier lady laughed. “I-I did you hear me talk about you?” She stutters. “I did.” And her face goes red. “Thank you by the way.” I move around here to purchase my water. She nervously laughs and rushes out the store. I hand the cashier lady a five dollar bill and tell her to keep the change. She smiles wide, “Can I get an autograph? You’re my son’s favorite college player.” I take her pen and sign my name on the paper she had out. “Thank you.” I give her a smile before leaving.