Chapter 25: Advice

I'm sorry, but i am tired as shit. Excuse my mistakes. And i will get back on anything that needs correcting. 

Chapter 25: Advice

The next morning, I lay tangled in Aiden’s body. His arm was around me and his naked body was pressed up against mine. I didn’t want to disturb him by moving, but I needed to look at the clock. He was nuzzled in my neck, and his closeness was nice, but I was getting hot. I move little by little, trying not to wake him.

I needed to wash my body so I could get ready to eat breakfast with my family. I slowly get up, and walk to the bathroom. Aiden’s was still sleep, his beautiful chest moving up and down with every breath. I went to the bathroom and run some bath water.

When I go back to the room, Aiden was getting out of bed. He stands up, with his bare ass, and stretches.

 I chuckle, “What could you be doing mister?” He turns around, junk and all, out and not phased. “I was going to the bathroom.” He walks past me, smirking. “I know your totally looking.” He teased.

I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth when he got done.  “Would you like to join me in the bathtub?” I asked after I spit. He shrugs, “Sure.” I rinse my mouth and turn off the bathwater. It was nice and hot like I liked it. I get in, loving the warm water covering my body. He comes in looking at me,

“Move over woman.” I laugh and make space for him.

 We’re facing each other, and he grabs the clothes from my hands and soaps it up. “May I?” I nod, and he pulls me onto his lap.

He starts to thoroughly massage my body with the towel, cleaning me, and rinsing over my body parts. He specially teases me by running water over my breast. He smirks when I arch my back.

“My turn?”

 He hands me the wash cloth and I do the same for him. Running the soapy towel over his chest, slowly, trying to drive him crazy. He breaths in, and I move on to his arms. Making sure I push my body against his, as I wash his back. I move on to his arms, and I stop when I notice the black ink on his bicep.

“You got a tattoo?”

I rinse his body off and trace my finger over his bicep. “I got it almost a month ago.”

The tattoo was his hand print, and then Hope’s hand print in it. Her name was next to it in some kind of manly font. It was very meaningful for the inspiration behind it. “You got this about Hope?” He nods, “It’s beautiful Aiden. Hope is lucky to have you as a dad.”

As beautiful as it was, just picturing him with tattoos was hot. I smiled, feeling his toned arms. I loved how strong he was. It was very attractive, football did him well. “What?” He looked at me. I kiss his lips, “Nothing.” 

I ran my hands down his chest, rubbing his nipples and making them hard. I kiss his neck, feeling the heat he was admitting.

“Mmm, Nia I will take you in this bathtub.” The heat in between my legs intensifies.

“Okay.” I whispered. I wanted him to.

Aiden’s eyes darkened. “Come here.” He grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

His tongue licked mine, not helping the sounds that started to come from my throat. I run my wet hands through his hair, pulling on the locks, probably hurting him, but he didn’t complain. He does the opposite, moaning in my mouth. He pulls away for a second, “We’re supposed to eat breakfast with your parents.” I kiss his chest, grabbing him through the water. “They can wait.”