Chapter 32: Party Time

Yay! if I have anything for this weekend, then I will update again. :D

You guys should like my picture on Instagram. I know some of you already have, (And Thank You For That) so yeah. I've put my Instagram a bunch of times already, (@_karrie_999)

Enjoy and excuse my mistakes. :)

Chapter 32: Party Time

                                 "Alright Class, you have five minutes left."  I anxiously looked around my classmates.

                                I was done, but wanted to check over my test again. I finally finish and turn in my test before class was over. "Are you sure about turning it in?" I nod and she accepts my paper. The bell rings and everyone who hasn't turned in their final, stands behind me.

                                "Have a good summer you guys." I smile, feeling accomplished that this has finally came. My last day as a freshman in college has come to an end. The seniors where having a party, and I'm sure Piper was invited.Today was just another day closer till I go back home to my friends and family. I planned to look into schools in Arizona, so I have a head start for next year.

                                   I grab my bag and head back home. "Hey Nia wait." I turn around and stop. Peter Vales was standing behind me. He was a senior who was in my writing class; I didn't really talk to him a lot, unless we were in a group. He was a cute mixed guy with a nice personality, and a nice accent like everyone here, but I'm not looking for anyone.

                                      "Hey Peter." I wasn't in any rush to get home.

                                      "There's going to be an end of the year party that I'm sure you've already been invited to," I nod, even though I'm rarely asked to go out and party. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me. I can pick you up and—"Peter I have a boyfriend."

                                     Throughout this school year, it was a couple times that I've mentioned Aiden to people. They didn't believe me when I'd say that I was dating the man they see every time college american football comes on. Peter's face falls. "Oh well, you are still invited to come." I gave him a polite smile. "I'll think about it, Peter. Congratulations on graduating." He nods, smiling at that. I nod to him and turn back around to finish my path.

                                     "What if I told you I've been invited to a senior party? What would I wear to such party?"  I asked Piper as I came in. I put my stuff on the bed and lay down.

                                    "I heard there is going to be a bunch of parties going on in one night. Who did you get asked by?" She replied. I sat up, facing her.

                                 "Peter Vales, the one in my writing class that I told you is always giving me the look like he wants to be with me. He was polite about asking, but I told him I would think about it." Piper nods, "Well lucky you missy, I got invited to that one too. I would say wear whatever. It's the end of the year; you won't be able to call on me for your outfits any more, love." She teased.

                                  Piper admitted that she was sad about me leaving. And I was sad about leaving her, Ellie, John, and even Kain behind. I've grown to care for them and I hope we keep in touch. Even Kain, I never wanted to end things badly. I still cared about him a lot, and would hate for him to feel like I never felt anything, because I would be lying. To myself and him. "You are right, so help me this last time." I give her the pleading voice and she laughs. "I'm going to dress girly for a change, so we'll go on to you when I'm dress."