Chapter 27: Forgive and Forget

Guys I am so sorry with how late and long I've been away. Testing is about to start for me. Next Monday actually, so I've been buckling down to work hard. My first year of High School is almost over guys! Can you believe that? And i am honestly so young. All my friends are already 15 or 16. I don't turn 15 until August. I just don't tell people my age, and they usually assume older or the same age as everyone else. I am also going to my first High School Party, well if you count the one i went to at State, then its my second. It's from 7pm-12am and I feel older(I know I sound lame. lol) I feel like a real high schooler. (Again I'm lame) So off of me, Enjoy this chapter and make sure you leave comment. :D

Chapter 27: Forgive and Forget

Aiden and I lay spooned together in bed. I had woke up early and laid there staring at his beautiful face. The converters at his place remind me of his room when we were teens. After Beth and Adam's engagement, we celebrated and I got totally drunk. Aiden drove an hour to his place. It was late at night, but it was worth it. He showed me the whole place. His room, Hope's room, and everything else, it all screamed him.

I slowly made my way out of the bed. Aiden was tired from driving and dealing with me and my drunken self. My first hangover was massively killing me. I still remembered the whole night. In the car, I tried to get Aiden to play 'I Spy' but it was dark outside. He carried me in as I drunkenly fell out the car, and held my hair back as I threw up hours after that.

I walk to Hope's room. Finding it so cute, yet kind of unsettling. I was so worried about getting Aiden back and accepting what happened, but did I really feel that way?

I would be lying if I said the whole Drew thing different bother me.

I try not to dwell on the fact that Aiden and I weren't together at the time, but that didn't change the hurt. I was jealous that another woman had his first born. I was the first woman he loved and we almost had it all, until mistakes changed time.

I run my hand over the brown and pink crib. Something that holds the child of the man I loved, produced by another woman. Everything, from the colors of the wall and the picture frame that held a picture of Aiden and Hope was all them.

Was that feeling ever going to change?

Will Hope ever consider me as a mother if Aiden and I stay together?

Will Aiden and I ever share this moment he and Drew had?

Will it be different or will he be sacred to lose me too?

A picture of a pregnant Drew catches my eye. She was glowing, with a big protruding belly and beautiful blonde curls. Her light skin and eyes explained Hope's mixture of both parents features.

I set the picture down and leave the room. I go sit in the living room, worn out and feeling sick. His place had that comfort of him. I get up and looked out his window. He had nice view of a different side of Arizona. This could have been my life.

I take a picture of it.

Someone knocks on the door and I hurry back to Aiden to wake him up.

"Aiden baby, someone is at the door." I shake him, but he barely reacts.

He looks up, "It's Finn, open the door." I listen to him, but cautious about my own safety. I don't know a Finn. I unlock the door and a guy I assume is Finn stands there.

"Oh ma'am I'm sorry if I knocked on the wrong door."

I shake my head, chuckling. "Are you Finn?"

He blushes and nods. "Yes, and are you a friend of Aiden's?"

I nod this time, letting him in. "I'm Nia," I offer my hand and he shakes it. "Aiden's girlfriend. He is in the back asleep." Finn goes to the back. His country accent was adorable. He yelled at him and I heard Aiden groan. I go in, and hear Finn talking.