Chapter 8: Maybe

It's probably only 3 pages long, and that irritates me. Anyway 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I hope you guys have a very good christmas and get all the presents you ask for. And if you don't then hope you get money and buy it yourself! :) 

(p.s. 7th grade year, I got t-shirts. They came in handy, but that's not what I asked for Lol.) 

Chapter 8: Maybe

Nia

I called Beth that next day and told her how I thought I saw Aiden and ran through the rain chasing a random guy down. She pitted me but I brushed her off. I took a risk and asked about him as well. She hesitated before telling me. “He’s doing good Nia you don’t have to worry about him.” She replied. I nod, satisfied.

“My mom told me he had a girlfriend?” I lie. Damn, I knew I sounded stupid when I asked that. “Uh, yeah he does, I haven’t met her. Adam has, but he doesn’t tell me Aiden’s business when I ask.” I frown. “Um well. I’ll call you later. Love you.” I tell her. “Love you too Niabear.” We say our goodbyes again and hang up.

The day after that I was eating a cookie that I got in the school store, walking back to dorm, I stop when I spot Kain leaning on the door. “What are you doing here?” I asked him. I unlock the door and he follows me in. “I came to see you.” He said. I scrunch up my face playfully. “Ew why?” I joked. He takes a bite of my cookie. I gap at him. “Way to ask for a bite.” I frown. He smirks, and sits on my bed, I join him. “You are weird.” I lightly kick him.

He grabs my legs and pulls me on his lap.

Wow.

“You look great in this skirt.” I was wearing a long dark blue skirt that was cut to show my leg and a white tribal printed shirt to match. He rubbed my thighs through the fabric. “You look beautiful today.” He whispered. I smile and lean in to kiss his lips. I planned to just give him a peck, but he held my face, making it more than I expected. I touch his muscular chest and feel the muscles underneath his shirt. He had little scruff of facial hair and it tickled my cheeks. I let go and his eyes were blazing.

“Stand up.” He said. I get up from his lap and he kneels down in front of me. His hands go up my skirt and stroke my legs. I was already hot and aroused. “I assume you want to keep these panties intact?” He smirked, looking up at me. I nod, feeling too ready to speak. “As you wish love.” He hooks his fingers in my underwear and brings them down my long legs, placing them nicely on my bed.

~~~

                Kain lies down on the bed next to me fully clothed, compared to me. I was stripped of my clothes and pleasured by the devil himself. I move my worn out body to slip on some clothes just in case Piper came popping in.  I go to the bathroom for a second, when I hear “Someone named Beth is calling you!” he yells. I finish up and hurry to answer her call. At first I don’t hear anything, but people talking. It’s a lot of voices and I’m not for sure who they are.

“Aiden Hi!” I recognized a voice as Beth’s. I stiffen. She’s with Aiden? Then I hear his voice. His deep but lovely voice. “Hey Beth. Adam.” I hear Adam and Aiden pat each other on the back and can practically see them smiling at each other. Aiden and Adam were like brothers.

“Did you bring Drew?” I heard Adam ask. “Is Drew the girlfriend?” I heard Beth say. “Yeah babe. Hold on for a second Aiden, I need to talk to Beth.” Adam says. I hear them shuffling and then stop. “I didn’t tell you this but when I visited Aiden, I found out something.” He whispered to her. I look at the phone. I didn’t need to listen to this, but I couldn’t force myself to hang up. He could have found out anything.