Chapter 3: One Night

In the picture are Drew and Kain. Drew is the new character that is going to be introduced in this chapter later on. I repeat that is Drew and Kain in the picture, not Nia or whoever you thought it was. :) Carry on. Lol 

Chapter 3: One Night

Aiden

"Good practice out there T." One of my teammates clapped me on the back. I give him thumbs up and strip off my shirt. I jump in the shower and wash away the dirt and grass on my body. Since I've gotten here it's been nothing but Practice, sleep, school work, practice, and sleep again. It was hard getting used to, but I'm managing. I turn off the water and wrap the towel around my lower body. Stepping out the shower I go and grab my bag and get dressed.

 I leave the building and get in my car. My mother requested that I get my own place and not stay in the dorms. I didn't mind staying alone in a big place. With my own kitchen and my own living room, it just got lonely sometimes. I planned to rent out the other half, just to make some more money, but no one has come or called to take up the offer. So I continued to drive home and prepare to make myself that TV dinner I bought earlier in the week.

 Going inside, I unlock my door. Everything looks the same, but something doesn't seem right. I looked around and didn't see anything different. Shrugging, I go to my fridge and see if I have any beer left.  I had at least five more cans stacked up in the back. I take one out and set it on the counter. Grabbing my meal too, I look at the back of the box and figure out how to make it.

Getting situated and finally done I sit on the couch and sip my beer as I watch some movie that I found. There was silence other than the TV and it was driving me crazy. I throw my plate down and gulp down my beer. "Fuck!" I yell. I was frustrated and confused.

What is it I need!

What is bothering me so damn much!

Her

My conscience says.

Nope, we're not going there.

                I was saved from throwing things across the room when I hear my phone ring from the other room. I go in my bedroom and answer it. "Hello?" I heard voices in the back before the person actually talks. "Aiden my man, the guys want to know if you want to go get some drinks with us," Finn asked.

 Finn was a guy on the team who came from Texas. He had a little country accent and cussed so much. He didn't have a filter sometimes, but he was the only one could put up with my tendencies to be rude to people. He was extremely nice and on the first day I thought he was weird and slightly gay, but he proved me wrong when his girlfriend came and they practically dry humped each other in the corner. The whole team applauded him for that.

"Sure. What time are you going to come over?" I asked. He said something to the people in the background and they cheered. "We'll come around nine fifteen. Hurry up. Because we all know how much you been wanting a drink." He teases me. I shake my head and agree. "Alright. I'll be ready." Finn agrees and we hang up.

                I get dressed in a white shirt that didn't button up at the top. It showed off my chest a little, I wore brown pants to put the outfit altogether and ruffled my hands through my hair. When the clock says 9:14 I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it, standing there is Finn. He had short dark hair with a light pink shirt on and blue jeans. I laugh at his dorkiest smile. "Come on dumbass." He wraps his arm around me and leads me outside to his car.

                We get to the bar and order rounds of drinks. "Nice to see you other than on the field," Finn says to me. I look at him and laugh.  "Same buddy." I sip my drink. "Aiden!" I heard. I turn and see one of the players that I swear never shuts up. He can talk your ear off and Finn just loves to have long conversations with him. He waves him over.