Chapter 40: The Big Day

Make sure you read the note at the bottom to know about my interview between me and you ;) 

Chapter 40: The Big Day

I sat up in the bed and smiled when I saw Aiden sleep peacefully next to me. Last night was the most amazing night that we've shared. We've talked about the past before, but it never finished with making love again to a song that I knew meant something to us. I love Aiden more than I think he knows, maybe vice versa, but either way, our love is as strong as ever. There was no going back. I wouldn't give up this man even if someone tried.

Aiden stirs and turns the other way. I lean over him, and wrap my arms around his body. He soon cuddles into me, grabbing my hand and kissing it. He turns around and looks at me.

"Good Morning Nia." He says in his low sleepy voice.

I smile, returning the kiss on his hand too. "Good Morning Aiden. Are you ready to go to a wedding?" I sit up again and put my hair up in a ponytail. "I totally am." I get out of the bed and go to the bathroom. I get ready to meet Beth at the venue. Aiden and I are going separately, and he's going to take Hope with him.

"I guess Adam doesn't need as much preparation as Beth needs huh?" I laugh, facing my back to him so he could button my summer dress. "Nope, we'll be there a couple minutes after you. I need to feed Hope before so she won't be fussy during the wedding." I grab my other dress and lay it on the bed.

"Do you need me to set her clothes out or do you got it? I can do something before I go. Do her hair, Cook the breakfast, iron her dr—"Nia, baby, I got it. I can do it all." I turn around and smile. "Yes you can, I was just feeling bad for leaving so early." He puts his hands on my shoulders. "Don't worry about it; get finished before Beth goes all bridezilla on us." I kiss his cheek and strap on my shoes. I

I go to my adorable daughter's room. I go inside and see her still sleeping. I walk to her bed and kiss her forehead. I leave the room and kiss Aiden goodbye.

I get to the house and see my best friend freaking out. "Where is Nia?" She yells. I walk in the room, smiling. Everyone sighs when they see me. It was her mother Tia, her cousin Talia, and another bridesmaid named Jade. "I'm on time aren't I?" I ask. Beth turns around and smiles. "I just wanted you here before everyone else, since you couldn't sleep over last night," I smile myself, thinking about last night. "Jacqueline, Maria and Jessica are in the bathroom getting ready. There is some food on the table. When you're done can you come in here and help gather the stuff into the car?" I nod and go to the kitchen.

Her kitchen already had that homey environment and I loved it. She and Adam got this house together right before he proposed, and now he's going to spend the rest of his life with her in it.

With the amount of shit we've put them through; I'm surprised they haven't kicked us to the side. We'll always be friends with them, but it wasn't going to be the same after today. Beth and Adam were becoming one, starting their own life, and family. Next thing we know, Aiden and I will be going on the same track. Marriage, Family, A new Life, but until then, I was happy watching my best friend be the beautiful bride and receive everything she deserves.

I go Beth's room and put on my dress. I still adored the coral colored dress and looked in the mirror. I fluffed my curls and added some makeup. Walking out the room, I saw the rest of the girls. They all wore blue dresses. I hadn't realized that I was the only one wearing coral until Beth came out smiling. "You guys look amazing."