Chapter 14: Famous Encounter

Hey Guys! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. To fix it, here is Chapter 14! Enjoy! :D 

I'm also planning to update False Claim, so if you read that too, which you should, enjoy that update too. :) 

P.S You guys should read that book i referenced. My best friend My introduced the book to me and it's really good. If your able to read Adult books, then you can read the Wanted series by J. Kenner. If you've read Fifty Shades of Grey, then you can read that. Tell me if you do check it out.  

Chapter 14: Famous Encounter

Nia

He is everything I crave, all I desperately want—and he is everything I can’t have. Even Black embodies my every fantasy. He is brilliant, fierce, and devastatingly handsome. But he is also headstrong, dangerous, and burdened with secrets. My family warned me to stay away, that I could never handle Evan’s dark dealings or scarred past. Maybe I should have listened. Maybe I should have run. But our desire is undeniable, and some temptations you just can’t fight. And from the moment we touch—the passion between us consuming us both—I know that I will never be the same

Wanted by J. Kenner.

“What are you doing?” Kain says getting my attention. I jump and look at him. “Mmh?” I close my book and sit up. He raises a brow at me and laughs.  “What are you doing?”

I show him the book, “Just reading.” Kain was lying next to me wrapped up in the covers.

“I’m gonna miss you.” Kain whispers in my ear.

“And I you baby, but you need to get up so you don’t miss your plane.” I watch him get up and my eyes widen when I see his bare ass and toned back. The only time he woke up like that is after we had sex.

“Were you sleeping naked all night?”  He turned and laughed.

“Yeah, you were asleep when I came in.” He goes through his closet and shows me a blue suit. “This one or the black one?” I nod to the hand with the blue suit. I go to the bathroom to wash my face. “Kain can you hand me a towel.” I wiped my eyes and peaked at him.

And oh heavens did he look mighty fine. Blue is a very good color on him.

“Come here.” I tugged him closer by the tie. I kiss his lips, “You look amazing and you’re leaving me.” Kain slowly starts to pull down the sleeves of my robe. My robe fell and beneath was just my undergarments. Tan laced bra, and matching laced underwear.

“I’m going to have blue balls on this whole plane ride.” He gives me a lustful look. “Damn.” He sighs and pulls away.

I was wearing a white knitted shirt and jeans. Kain grabs his suitcase and I help him put the rest of this stuff in the car. I was going to drive him to the airport, where he’ll meet his parents and get on the plane.

“I’ll call you when we land.” He says.

I smile, “Cool Beans. You know, I’ve been thinking about finding a job. Nothing to serious, just something to do that can get me extra money.” I glance at his reaction.

“Nia you know I can take care of you.”

I nod, “Yeah Kain I know that, but what am I supposed to do when you’re not here? Or when you’re gone throughout the week? Wait in your room all day? No, that’s weird.”

 He doesn’t reply.

“Say something instead of giving me the silent treatment.” I said.

Sometimes when he would get irritated with me, he would stop talking in the middle of the conversation. And that annoys me.