Special Chapter 2: Beomryu

r y u j i n

"Ryujin-ah!" As expected, Jimin oppa was the one who welcomed me with excitement while my cousin just stood there and made faces.

"Oppa!" I smiled back and gave him a hug. Same goes to my cousin whom I just rolled my eyes at. But don't get me wrong. Of course I love her.

"How are you girls?" She finally asked as soon as the others finished with their greetings.

"We're fine Chaeyoung eonnie." Lia eonnie said. I almost uwu-ed. She's so adorable!

Lia eonnie and Seon are the only ones who can do that to me though.

"Okay then, I'll just hand you to Jimin since I'll still welcome guests." She then turned to her nampyeon and said. "nampyeon-ah, take them to their table." She sweetly said which gave me the chills.

Why the freak is she like that? I swear to God, I'll never be as cheesy as her!

After that, Jimin oppa showed us our table. My jaw almost dropped. Why are we sitting with these five jerks?

Well, they actually haven't done anything to us. But this would be the start of new rumors!

"You guys are just the same age as each other so I figured that it'd be best to mix you up." Jimin oppa explained.

I was about to complain and tell him to just conjoin us with Twice sunbaes, but he already left since eonnie called him.

With frustration, I looked at the five men, who looks like children playing with their phones.

It's fine Ryujin. You'll just have to wait until the gender reveal and then you could go.

I sighed and smiled like there were cameras facing us right now. There wouldn't be an actual problem if I wouldn't talk to them.

I was about to sit on the chair that was two seats away from either Soobin and Beomgyu, but Yuna pushed me, then Yeji, and I ended up sitting beside this Beomgyu guy.

Seriously? Why the hell am I sitting with the person I hate the most among them?

"Oh, Yeji, annyeong!" He offered his hand towards Yeji who was all smiles as she shook his hand.

I unintentionally rolled my eyes and waited for them to finish. But after that, he reached out to shake hands with Yuna too.

Ugh, seriously? I'm literally seated beside you?

My eyes rolled for the second time as I let out a scoff. Jerk.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're there. Ryujin, annyeong!" I faked out a laugh and looked away, then stared at his eyes.

But I think it was wrong of me to do that. Fuck, Ryujin. Look what you've done!

I couldn't find my voice as I stared at his eyes and almost got drowned by how deep they were.

He snapped his finger, sending me back to reality. I was about to move away but in just one swift move, we were only inches apart from each other's faces.

"Don't fall in love, I can't promise to catch you."

Biiiiitch I feel like this is such a cliffhanger huhu. But anyway, tell me if you want a beomryu ff. I'm actually thinking about who I'll use for my epistolary hehe.