Ephemeral | 30

dedicated to Ceanaquet take care always bhie, love yourself mwa

j i m i n

"Why did you even bother going here if you wouldn't help, hyung?" I heard Jungkook asked Yoongi hyung who was just sleeping on the couch.

I chuckled and shook my head. Yoongi and his naps. Can't get separated.

"Support." He simply replied without moving.

Taehyung and I chuckled again and went back to blowing the balloons. All this effort, just for the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Where is Namjoon-ah?" Jin hyung asked out of the sudden, making me realize that our leader was the only one who isn't here.

"Maybe dad duties." Hoseok hyung replied, then looked at me.

"How come you're not as busy as Namjoon-ah?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked back at the balloon that I was tying. "Maybe because I don't live with them yet?" I sarcastically replied, making hyung pout.

"Stop it, hyung. I'm the one who's getting embarrassed." Taehyung, as expected, said.

I laughed and hit him with the pump that I was holding, making the others laugh as well.

We fell silent for a few more minutes until I heard my phone rang.

Chaeyoung calling...

Jungkook and I looked at each other and signaled me to answer it, but I shook my head and pouted towards him who just scoffed and hid behind Taehyung.

We pointed at each other for a while until the phone stopped ringing.

"Why won't you just admit that you're planning something?" Jin hyung asked. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, hyung." I replied, which made the others agree in unison.

"Anyway, where are your girlfriends? I thought they'd be helping us?"

"Lisa said she'll distract Chae and that she's already on her way."

"Jennie's on her way here as well."

"Jisoo will come with Lisa."

I slowly nodded and went back to pumping helium to the balloons.

Noon came, and I only have an hour left. You can say that I'm really nervous, but I trust Chaeyoung. I just hope she's still the same woman who loved me so much before.

"Yah, stop drinking coffee. You'll get more nervous, dumbass." Jennie then took the coffee away from my hands and replaced the straw with her metal straw, and sipped from the drink. I scoffed and looked at the view instead.

We're already at the venue, which is a hill where you can see the whole vicinity of Seoul. I chose this because I heard from the girls that Chae used to go here before when she wants to relax, and I want her to be as relax as she could when I ask her that.

Seconds later, Jungkook came rushing, telling us that Ryujin already arrived with Seon. I turned around to see them walking towards us, Seon wearing longsleeves and jumpsuit. Which reminded me of Jungkook before. Cute.