Ephemeral | 28

dedicated to Champion28 ,, imysm, ily

j i m i n

"This is Park Seon, your son." As if on cue, tears started to fall.

I felt a different and unfamiliar sensation lingered inside me. My gaze turned to Seon, then at Rosé then back again at the child.

"He's so cute, Chae! I want to babysit him." Lisa butted in. I can totally tell that she couldn't see anything else but the young man.

"Yah! We can always make one if you want a baby." Jungkook blurted out which made Lisa hit her.

"Fuck off, you're still a baby yourself."

"Yeah. Your baby." He replied seductively which made me cringe. How did he became such a flirt?

Lisa stuck a tongue at him then started walking away. And as the under boyfriend that Jungkook was, he, of course, followed his girl.

I was staring at their backs until Chae spoke.

"I know this is too much for you, but I just can't watch my son growing up without a father." She said, which made my eyes water again.

I was about to reply when Taehyung tapped me by my shoulders. I forgot thar he was also with us.

"My bride just arrived, maybe you can sort things later on." He chuckled then went away.

I was now left with Chae who was still carrying our son. Damn, it felt so good saying the words our son.

"Let's talk later." She whispered then started walking away, leaving me alone.

I sighed and went to the lineup for the entourage. I am going to walk with Seulgi and I know for sure that it was Taehyung's idea.

"Yah!" I looked at Seulgi who was standing tall beside me.

"What?" I asked in a monotone. We were close. Before. But after she confessed her feelings, I immediately dumped her and strayed away.

I know it was a bit harsh, but I want her to not get her hopes up. Even I myself know that I'm quite a flirt sometimes. And I also didn't want her to be my rebound. Intentionally or not.

"Is he Chaeyoung's brother?" She curiously asked which made me want to laugh.

Chaeyoung and Seon do look like siblings. Except for the fact that the child looked more like me than her.

"Does the child looked like Rosé?" Irene, who was right infront of us, suddenly interrupted, which made Seulgi roll her eyes.

"No. The boy actually looked like Jimin-ssi." Yeri butted in.

I felt my ears heat up. It felt weird but it was good getting to hear things like that. It just makes me feel more like a dad now.

"Wait, is he your son?" It was Joy who asked this time.

What the hell? How did she and Yeri got here out of the blue? As far as I know, they aren't on the entourage.