Ephemeral | 20

dedicated to minji_bbp ,, thank u for voting every time I update. I hope you're enjoying 😚

t h i r d  p e r s o n

"Have you seen her yet?" Jimin asked Jennie through the phone, hoping that she could answer something now.

"I'm sorry, Chim. She's still out of reach." Jennie replied, obviously worried and upset at the same time.

How she wishes to help Jimin and see her friend already. But even her doesn't have any clue about where could her friend be.

After Chaeyoung suddenly vanished, the young man went crazy looking for her. He contacted all her friends and people dear to her but just like Jennie, they had no idea on where on earth could she be.

"Alright then. Thanks anyway." Jimin replied. It was obvious that he had no energy anymore and it sends the boys in pain just by listening to him.

They were all observing him the whole time. In just three days, Jimin grew facial hair, his dark circles worsened, he became thinner than before and the lad haven't slept for three consecutive days.

He spent all the time looking her her and all he could think of was to find her no matter what.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I know you'll find her soon." With that, Jennie ended the phone call.

In just a few seconds, he suddenly lost consciousness and fell directly to the ground. The members immediately rushed to him and placed him on top of his bed.

Namjoon, who knew what to do, went to the kitchen with Hoseok to get medicine and some stuff.

"He got really sick for not eating a single thing. It hurts me to see him like this." Taehyung said worryingly.

The young man saw how happy his friend was whenever he's with Chaeyoung. The moment he saw him catch her that wonderful night, he already knew that the two had fallen for each other.

In just a minute, Namjoon and Hoseok already got back with a basin with warm water, towel, cold pack, and a tray with porridge and paracetamol.

They all looked down at their friend who looked so weak. Even though they really wanted to help him, they couldn't do anything but to standby.

"Poor Jiminie." Jin murmured as he started wiping the lad's body with the warm water and towel.

"I heard he got really sick, Chae." Chanyeol said on the other line. He was the only one who knew where she is.

He kept updating her everyday about all that she left behind. Sure, she's going to return, but she did it because she didn't have the guts to face them all.

Sighing, the lady smiled softly and nodded even though she knows that he couldn't see her.

"Thank you for doing all of this, Channie." She sweetly said.

Even if she doesn't want to bother the guy, she had no choice but to ask for his help since he was the only one whom she could trust aside from the girls.