Ephemeral | 26

WARNING: This chapter contains matured contents. Read at your own risk.

c h a e y o u n g

I felt my body heat up as he started kissing me. We were both hungry for this, and I can already tell where this is heading.

I felt his tongue, begging for an entrance, so I let him slide in. I let him played with mine as I got lost in the moment. All I could think of was to do that right now. I know I should be controlling myself, but who cares?

As much as I don't want to stop, I broke the kiss to breath.

He rested his forhead on mine and then whispered. "Fuck. I love you."

I kissed him again, but this time, it was just a smack. I smiled then replied. "I love you more."

He smiled too, then started kissing me again.

We were making out. For the first time. And I don't think I can stop him since I, myself, was also enjoying this.

Next thing I knew, we were already back in the bed. He pushed me slightly and started undressing himself.

I gulped when I saw his manhood. Damn, why does it have to be that big?!

"You're hot." I bluntly said which made him smirk.

He pulled me into the edge of the bed and started to undress me as well. I looked up and saw him bit his lip while looking down on my body.

And when he finally finished, he started showering me with kisses again. It was more aggressive than earlier.

We're both definitely drunk. I doubt he'll even remember any of this happening.

"Don't tease me, I might go hard on you." He muttered with a husky voice.

But instead of freaking out, I just laughed and then pulled him in. How can I resist him now?

"Then do it." I whispered to his ear. He smiled seductively then smacked my lips.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take this anymore."

He started kissing my lips, down to my neck, collarbone and my breasts.

At first he was just kissing it, but as the seconds passed, he was already sucking my left mound while playing the other one using his hand.

I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning but I failed. In fact, it sounded better that it should be.

He chuckled in between which made me go insane. Even his laugh turns me on!

I continued moaning his name until I felt his finger went down to my womanhood and started to rub my clit.

At first he was gentle, which was enough to satisfy me. But as the time ticked, his fingers became more aggressive as well.

I felt like I was gonna release but then he stopped. I looked down at him who looked so amused right now. "Not yet." He teased, then went up and gave me another french kiss.