Pilot

Draco's POV

I dont know anything to be a dad, I haven't been spending time much with Scorpious since i've been busy with work, i was trying my hardest to provide whatever is needed for this family. I didn't asked my mother also how to raise a child. I visited them in Azkaban for their blessing, but they never approve my marriage to Astoria for no reason even though she's a pureblood.Astoria has been the only one who took care of Scorpious. It's been a rough few years since the war, it was struggling to find a new job, everybody knew i was the betrayal of Hogwarts. I mean, how could they forget? I turn my back on them by joining Voldemort's side right in front of everyone.

If it hasn't been for Potter for defending me that people could change, i wouldn't be standing here. It took me to a lot of process for me to be here. Apperently, i've been proven innocent since im still underage, and they found proof that i was being brainwashed by my own parents which makes them stuck in Azkaban ever since, some death eaters are still presumed missing, including my hideous aunt, her body was never been found.

I've been on my own, didn't know what to do. Since I accidently met Potter on Leaky Cauldron, we talked a lot especially what happened back in Hogwarts. I didn't know what to say, i was so ashamed, the guy i used to make fun of, the guy i used to bully is now helping me to find a job, to survive in this world, not just financially but mentally. Thanks to his kind sincere heart, we are pretty much on good terms now, but i think we can't just pretend like nothing happened, we just made peace with each other.

I am currently working with the aurors, i can't depend on my father and mother's inheritance forever even though my parent's property, wealth, even the mannor all belongs to me now, but Money can dissapear anytime. I want to be financially independent, to be able to make money. I was so alone back then, i don't have any real friends except Blaise and Pancy, but i bet they're busy now since they're preparing for their wedding. I used to be the school bully that everyone hates, and i felt terrible for that.

I haven't been this initmate with someone until i met Astoria, a loving kind hearted person. She changed my whole perspective towards everything that i thought wrong. Her patience with my pain was unbelievable and undescribeable. I don't know what i did right tol i deserved this women. After a year of dating, i decided to propose to her and thankfully she said yes, she wants to marry me which makes me excited. At least there is someone who still believes in me.