5 Years Later

A lot has happened over the past 5 years, so where should I start?

Sidney. Me and Sidney are no longer friends anymore. I caught her and Chris having sex in my bed about 3 years ago. Me and Chris had decided to try to work on our relationship and he decided to visit me. I wasn't home at the moment, I was getting my hair done by Karmen. Well anyways, Sidney decided to visit me because her and Aug had broke up, but Chris was there instead. To make a long story short they ended up fucking and I ended up beating both of they're asses and kicking them out of my condo naked. I moved to a beach house after that.

Chris. I cut off all communication with him. He claimed he loved me and wanted to be with me, but he slept with my bestfriend. And not only was it in my house, but it was in my fucking bed where I lay my head at. Imagine if I wouldn't have came home, they probably would've let me sleep in that nasty ass sex infected bed.

August. Even though him and Sidney ended badly and she did me wrong, we still kept that strong brother and sister bond. We visit each other all the time and we spend a lot of time together. We didn't let Sidney's hoeing ass ruin our relationship, if anything it made it stronger.

Unique. She went MIA after she found out me and Trey had sex again that day 5 years ago. I didn't really give a shit at the time, cause I hated her. But we ran into each other at Karmen's hair salon 2 years ago. She tried to avoid me, but I insisted that we go out for coffee and talk since we never really got a chance to when she was still around. She agreed and we did actually talk. It turns out, she really wasn't Trey's girlfriend. She just wanted to be, but Trey always told her he wasn't ready for commitment.

And last but not least, the infamous Trey. We dated for about a year before me and Chris reconnected and we actually ended on pretty good terms. No, he didn't cheat on me. No, I didn't cheat on him. He started getting into music so he wanted to move to LA. He wanted me to go with him, but I couldn't. I had a life in Virginia and I didn't want to leave. We decided that it would be best if we break up, so he could pursue his dreams. Well really I decided it, cause he wanted to stay here just so he could stay with me. I know it hurt him that I broke up with him, but it would break my heart to know that I was holding him back from something he loved. Before he left for LA, he made sweet love to me.

And that was the last time I heard from him, 4 years ago. Of course I miss him, but I can't just pick up my phone to call him. I've moved on and I'm sure he has to so end of story.

Me. I'm 28 years old now and I'm still not doing anything with my life. I decided to let my hair grow back out and I got my natural jet black back to. I have a boyfriend, Brian Carter, who I've been with for officially a year now. Today is actually our 1 year anniversary and where is he? Work. All he does is work, all day every day. I've been suspicious because he had no days off and he works from 10am till 10pm. He doesn't even make that much money so I know he can't be at work all those hours.

Who would've thought, 6 years ago that I would be here today. Monique Houston, the girl with the extremely hot body and extremely sexy boyfriend.

(Monique in MM)