Knuckin' and Buckin'

2 Weeks Later

"Mo, hurry up." Sidney rushed me. We're going to a club with Trey, August, Chris, Bridgette and I don't know if Unique is coming or not. I hope she's not though.

I had on a cropped Marvel sweatshirt, red skinny jeans, nude stilettos, a gold MK tote bad and bright red lip stick. I straightened my hair so that it hung down almost to the middle of my back.

"I'm ready." I said, walking down the stairs.

"Its about time." She said, rolling her eyes. I shrugged and followed her out the door, she was driving this time.

Me and Trey have been talking a little bit more after that incident two weeks ago. He still calls me 'baby or beautiful' and stuff like that. I honestly don't even know what we are. I mean, I like him which if not normal for me. I haven't like some one in a long ass time and its taking time for me to adjust to it.

We pulled up to the club and walked in.

"Were with the Neverson party." Sidney told the bouncer once we got to the front of the line.

"Right this way ladies. Aye T, stay here while I take them upstairs." He told the other bouncer. Me and Sidney followed him and eventually we came across a V.I.P. section with everybody. Bridgette and Chris were all booed up, finally. August was sitting there smoking a blunt, I'm guessing he was waiting on Sid to come. But what I saw next, I didn't expect.

Unique was sitting on Trey's lap, giggling. He whispered something in her ear then softly bit her ear lobe. They didn't notice that I came in, so I decided to make it know that I was here.

"Hey everybody." I said with a smile. Trey's head snapped in my direction and a look of guilt immediately took over his face. Unique on the other hand, had a smirk on her face.

"Hi Mo." Bridgette said, giving me a hug followed by Chris.

"Wazzam?" August said. I could tell he was high as hell.

"Hey Mona." Unique said.

"Bitch its Monique." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just chill Mo." Sidney mumbled in my ear before she walked over to August.

I just walked away cause I was not about to let those motherfuckers ruin my night. I look good tonight and I'm sure I can have any nigga in this club that I want. I went to the lower part of the club, to the bar.

"I'll have a strawberry daiquiri."" I told the bartender. She nodded her head and started making my drink.

"I'll have what she's having." A smooth deep voice said from behind me.

I turner around to be met with some dark brown eyes. He was towering over me at about 6'1, with caramel skin, and waves that were on swim. I must admit, he was sexy. His pink plump lips formed into smile as he took a seat beside me. I smiled back and turned my head so I wouldn't seem thirsty, as Sidney would say.

"You look nice ma." He said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks." I replied back shyly.

"So what's your name beautiful?" He asked. Beautiful.

"I'm Monique, and you?" I said.

"I'm Michael. But call me Tyga." He said.

"Which name is on your birth certificate?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. That's a habit of mine.

"Michael." He chuckled.

"Then that's what I'm going to call you." I said, smiling slightly.

"I usually don't allow that, but I guess I can make an exception for you." He replied.