Jet Ride

I finished packing my last suit case and loaded it into my car. We're finally going to California and I'm excited cause I've never been. But of course, there's a catch.

Chris, Trey and Unique are coming, so I'm going to be like the 5th wheel now aside from Chris. Hopefully he'll do a good job at keeping me company. Trey called me that afternoon and we talked like nothing happened. That's when he told me him and Unique were coming. I wasn't mad that they were coming, I was mad because Sidney told me it was just going to be me, her, and Aug. She literally had to beg me to come because I decided I didn't want to when I found out Trey and Unique were coming.

I had on a pair of gray jogger shorts, a plain white muscle shirt, and my Tims. I put my hair up in a loose bun, grabbed my keys, and headed to the airport. We didn't really have a set time for when we're leaving because Trey paid for us to have a private jet. I made sure I had all of my black cards because I'm definitely going shopping.

"About time you got here, slow ass." August said, as soon as I pulled up.

"Shutup." I said, as him and Trey grabbed my bags out my car. They loaded them on to the jet and we all boarded it. It was nice as hellll! It had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room! (Living room in MM)

"Damn, this i-" Trey cleared his throat, interrupting my sentence. "I meant...Dang, this is nice." I said, mugging Trey. Sidney and August laughed while Unique rolled her eyes.

We all had to buckle up because the jet was about to take off. Trey sat beside me and he kept trying to take over my armrest, which was very annoying. When we were in the air for about 15 minutes, I started to get hungry.

I went to the kitchen because I skipped breakfast this morning so I'm starving. I fixed me a bowl of captain crunch and sat down. A few seconds later, Unique came in, but she quickly turned around when she saw me.

"Wait." I said, stopping her. She froze in place and turned around slowly with fear written all over her face. "Ain't nobody gone hurt you girl, come sit." I said, nodding towards the chair that was in front of me. She sighed and slowly walked to the seat and sat down.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I have a question." I said.

"Well what is it?" She asked with a attitude.

"Don't get a fucking attitude with me." I snapped. She sighed and looked down. "Now what's your issue with me Unique?" I asked.

"I don't have a issue with you." She said, rolling her eyes. If she roll them eyes again I'm gone snatch them out her damn head.

"Cut the bullshit, you had a problem with me since that day we met at the banquet." I said.

"You wanna know my problem with you? Ever since you came, everything just changed and not in a good way! You took Trey from me and you took Sidney and Bridgette from me. Every fucking body likes you better than me and I just don't get why, you're nothing but a selfish bitch." She said.

"Well for one, I knew Sidney way before you did. And Bridgette is a friendly person so I enjoy talking to her. As for Trey, it ain't my fault your nigga like the taste of this pussy. And if I was a selfish bitch, then I would have beat your ass again a long time ago and I would be fucking Trey every night with the girlfriend title unlike you, so don't call me out my name again." I said. I smiled at her and got up.

Everybody was just lounging around in the living room doing their own thing. I laid down and started to rest my eyes, I'm so tired.

"You know there's a bedroom right." I opened my eyes and August was in my face. My reflexes caused me to swing and punch him right in the nose.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, holding his nose.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry. Its just my reflexes cause me to swing when I'm surprised, I'm sorry Aug." Everybody laughed while my face turned red from embarrassment.

"Damn Mo, you hit like a man." He said. Everybody laughed again and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. "I don't see how Unique survived that ass whooping." He continued, shaking his head. Unique smacked her teeth and they tried to muffle their laughs. I got to go to the bedroom so I could get some rest.

I walked in the room to see Trey laying in the bed, on his back, shirtless and looking sexy as hell might I add. I gasped and quickly turned around to leave out, but he stopped me.

"Where you going ma? Come lay with me." He said.

"Nah." I said, shaking my head. He smacked his teeth and sat up.

"Girl stop being so damn stuck up and get your ass in this bed, now." He in a stern voice. I rolled my eyes and got in bed beside him, slightly turned on by his aggressiveness.

"Come closer Mo." He said. I scooted closer to him so that my ass was pressed up against his manhood. I smirked to myself when I heard him groan. "Chill.." He mumbled.

"I'm not fucking you on this plane Trey, so forget it " I said, shutting him down quickly.

"You're the one who was pushing up on my dick, so miss me with that bullshit ma." He said, shutting my ass down twice as quick as I shut him down.

I shut my eyes and ignored him so I could get some rest. I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist and for some reason I felt secure in his hold. Like that's where I'm supposed to be. I scooted even closer to him and rested my head on his bare chest. A few minutes later, sleep took over my body.