6 Months Later

Trey POV

"Trey.." Monique whined as she tugged at the strings of my sweatpants.

"No." I stated simply.

"It's been six freaking months, why can't we just have sex?" She asked.

"I don't want our relationship to be based off sex, all we do is fuck all day everyday. The pussy is goo- shit it's great, the best I've ever had. But at the same time I want to get to know you better instead of making you crippled for a couple of hours." I said.

We literally haven't had sex in six whole months. Me and Monique fuck, sex, and make love almost every day without getting tired. I love sex and she does to, but damn we barely even know anything about eachother besides our favorite sex positions.

"You sound like a female, but I guess you're right. What's you favorite color?" She asked.

"Blue, what's yours?"

"Mine is blue to."

"See, as long as we've been together we're just now realizing we have the same favorite color." I said, shaking my head causing her to roll her eyes. "What's your favorite food?"

"Red beans and rice casserole. What's yours?" She asked.

"Pork chops." I said, smirking.

2 hours later

We just spent two whole hours asking eachother questions about ourselves. I've learned a lot about Monique that I never knew. If y'all are wonder if I knew about her past, then yes I knew. She told me when we first got together all those years ago. I didn't look at her any different and she was still my baby. I was a little upset about the not having kids part because I always wanted my first kid to be by her, but we can always adopt. Speaking of kids, I need to ask her about that.

"Monique baby, have you ever thought about bringing a child into our relationship?" I asked.

"What do you mean Trey? You know I can't have kids." She said, looking down.

"I know that. I mean we can adopt a new born baby. We can get a surrogate to carry the baby." I said.

"I don't know Trey.." She said.

"Baby we're both at good places in our lives and we have more than enough money to raise a child." I said.

"But what about your career? You're actually willing to put that on hold for a baby?" She asked.

"Of course I would. We're in love, so why not?" I said. I watched her as she thought about what I was saying and contemplated on whether she was ready or not.

"Okay baby..let's do it." She said, laughing.

Before I could stop her, she placed a soft kiss on my lips. I know I should have stopped her, but I didn't. The kiss lingered on and when she pulled back she immediately attacked my neck. She sucked on my hot spot and I let out a low groan. She slid my basketball shorts that she was wearing off of her body, then her sports bra. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and the warmness and wetness of my mouth made her body go insane. I started playing with the lace of her panties. She tried to slid my sweatpants down and that's when I tried stopping her.

"Mo..Aug and his girl gone be here a minute, we shouldn't be doing this." I said. She gave me the puppy dog eyes and that's when I said 'fuck it' and gave in.

Monique POV

He kissed down to my belly button and twirled my belly button piercing with his tongue.

"I'll take care of you baby." He said, slipping off my panties and kissing my inner thighs. We haven't had sex in months and I'm really feening for it.

My thoughts were interrupted by Trey's warm tongue parting my pussy lips. I moaned out in ectasy, only he knew how sensitive I am down there. I squirmed and clenched the sheets, but Trey held me in place by my hips. His tongue started going in circles around my cunt and it felt absolutely delicious.

"Mhm..right there Trey." I moaned as he tongue kissed my vagina. I hissed for more and arched my back. He separated my pussy lips with his fingers, then continued to eat me. Then I started working my hips in the slow pace that his tongue was going in. He spat on my pussy and slurpped it back up, causing me moan his name even louder than I already was.

"More..more baby." I cried out. I bit my bottom lip and whimpered for him not to stop. I tugged at the sheets, let go of them, then clenched them again as he did tricks with his mouth. I let out a deep exhale, trying to catch my breath. He was making me shriek every time I felt the tip of his tongue flick my swollen nub. He sucked on my vagina lips and kissed them as if they were the ones on my face.

His tongue went deeper into my vagina hole as he licked up all of my already flowing juices. He sucked on my lips one last time before pulling away. Once he realized I was about to cum, he licked up and down my slit again. That sent me over the edge and I came directly into his mouth. He sucked up every last drop.

He came up and gave me a long passionate kiss, causing me to taste my own juices. Might I say, I taste pretty damn fruity. He positioned his self at my entrance. I looked everywhere but his eyes, just to tease him a little bit. I've already learned I'm supposed to look him in his eyes when we're having sex.

"Monique, look me in my eyes." He said, rubbing the head of his rock hard dick up against my sensitive clit. I quickly shook my head and bit down on my bottom lip.

"Eyes." He said in a more stern voice. I sighed and looked him in his beautiful brown eyes. He thrusted inside of me, letting out a small but deep grunt in my ear. I moaned in pleasure as he continued to give me deep strokes, hitting my g-spot every time he slid inside me.

"Right there Trey." I moaned out, closing my eyes and throwing my head back in nothing but complete pleasure.

"Dammit, didn't I tell you to look me in my eyes Monique?" He said. He flipped my body over, so that I was on my back and I immediately got on my hands and knees.

He shoved his whole dick inside of me and I moaned his name loud as shit. I gripped the sheets as he smacked my ass. I arched my back and he pulled my hair. The sound of his abdomen clapping against my ass turned me on even more. The sqeekiness of my head board while it banged up against the wall added more sound to the room. All that with my loud moans and his grunts made it sound like the rough sex it was.

"What's my name?" He said, smacking my ass hard, again.

"Trey." I said through clenched teeth. He smacked my ass and went deeper. If that was even possible.

"Wrong answer ma." He said. I caught on to what he wanted me to say.

"Daddy.." I whimpered, throwing my ass back on his dick. "Fuck, harder daddy." I said. He went even harder this time. I closed my eyes and creamed all over his dick. He collapsed beside me, but I wasn't done and he was still rock hard so I took control. I got on top of him and slowly slid down on his dick.

"Mhm.." I said as I felt his dick in my stomach. I watched his eyes roll to the back of his head when I tightened my vagina muscles around his dick. I continued moaning and I was about to cum any minute. He pinched my nipples and moved my breasts in a circular motion as I bounced on his manhood.

He flipped me over again so that I was on the bottom. He pushed my legs behind my head and gave me rough strokes. Then I heard a knock on my door and I thought it was my August, but Trey didn't stop.

"Yes?.." I moaned, hoping it was Aug. He thinks me and Trey having sex is the nastiest thing in the world for some reason.

"It sound like you getting some dick! Don't break the damn head board." Mya said, cracking up from the other side of the door. I moaned loud as hell as Trey fucked me harder, like we didn't have company waiting for us outside. I'm glad August has a key to our house and vice versa.

"Fuckkkk.." I screamed, as I squirted all over his dick. A little after, his warm semem shot inside me. I quickly got up go take a shower. Of course Trey followed me.

"Round two.." He whispered in my ear while kissing my neck.