Cali Love Part 2

We've been in Cali for three days now and I have been having so much fun. Me and Chris have been spending alot of time together lately, but what other choice do we have? I don't want to be around Trey and Unique. They're heads are so far each others asses its ridiculous and that's not just my jealousy talking. Of course I'm jealous, he was feeding me lies and saying he wanted to be in a relationship with me. Sidney and Aug just sit in the house all day. Sidney sent all her stuff to Virginia so she's done with what we came here for.

Tonight, we're all going out to a club that Sidney told us about. I kind of don't want to go, but I don't want to be a party pooper and stay in the house. I still haven't even went shopping yet, I need to though. I need to cop some weed from here to, I heard they got the best shit you could possibly smoke here.

I some what miss Trey. I've still been giving him the silent treatment but he deserves it. I'm horny as hell, no lie, but I don't want to admit that to Trey. I shouldn't have to call on him every time I need some dick. At the club tonight, I'm searching for a little jump-off. I've never had a one night stand so it should be exciting.

I think I'm going to wear a skirt tonight. Or maybe shorts? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. Before giving me a chance to grant him permission to come in, Chris barged in the room. He shut the door back and plopped down on my bed.

"I could have been naked you know." I said, mugging him.

"That just encourages me to stop knocking forever now." He said, smirking. I noticed that he was slightly pale and his nose was bright red.

"Chris are you okay?" I asked.

"Damn, you noticed? I feel like shit, I don't think I'm coming to the club tonight." He said.

"But Chris..." I whined, I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Sorry ma, maybe next time. I ain't really feeling up to it." He stressed. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay fine." I said, still pouting.

"You could always stay here with me and take care of me though." He said.

"What makes you think you can take away my fun just so I can take care of you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Cause you wove your wittle Chwissy, right?" He answered, talking in his signature kiddy voice. I laughed.

"I guess Chris, only cause I don't want to witness Trey and Unique trying to swallow each others faces all night." I said. "I know I recipe to some really good soup that will heal you in a flash." I added.

"Alright, I'm about to go change into some comfortable clothes though." He said. I nodded and went to the kitchen to make his soup. I added in all the ingredients my mama taught me. I shot Sidney a quick text to tell her me and Chris weren't going to the club with them. She tried to encourage me to go, but I'd rather stay here. They all left out a few minutes later and Trey gave me a look before he left, of course.

Chris came downstairs shirtless in a pair of gray sweatpants. His body was looking right and his tatts turned me on even more. I couldn't help but stare as he approached the kitchen. I bit my lip because he just made me horny. I quickly broke my stare when I noticed Chris smirking at me.

"See something you like?" He asked me.

"Shutup." I said, blushing. I turned back to the stove and finished up the soup. I poured some in bowl and gave it to Chris. We went upstairs to his room after I cleaned up. He waisted no time digging into the soup. I sat on the dresser and watched him as he ate like he wasn't sick. He finished the whole bowl and drank a giant cup of ginger ale he forced me to go get.

"Damn that was good, where you learn to make that at?" He asked.

"My mama taught me." I said, giggling.

"I need her to cook for me one day, I bet she can cook even better than you if you learned from her." He said, chuckling.

"Uh actually she passed away..Whitney Houston is my mother." I said.

"Oh shit, you serious? Yo I never knew Whitney Houston had kids. You must have had the life growing up." He said.

"Not exactly." I said, uneasily.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"I d-don't want to talk about that right now..what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not shit." He said.

"Okay good, you're coming to the mall with me." I said.

"Girl who do you think you is? You can't just volunteer a nigga like that." He said. He got up and stood between my legs. Its dick print was clearly visible and I think he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Because I said you are." I said.

"And what makes you think I want to?" He asked.

"Well you don't really have a choice, you owe me for staying here with you." I stated.

"I could pay you in....another way." He said. He slowly leaned in and our lips connected. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer while he gripped my hips.

He slid his hands in my pajama pants and rubbed my pearl through my soaked panties. He already had me wet from coming downstairs shirtless and this just put the icing on the cake. He pushed my panties to the side and stroked my clit with his thumb. We never broke the kiss while he started to play with my treasure box. He slid a finger inside and I immediately moaned against his lips. I grinded against his fingers, getting them wetter by the second.

"Chris.." I moaned. We finally broke the kiss and looked in each others eyes. I saw nothing but pure lust in his and sure mine mirrored them. I pushed his pants down with my feet and he pulled my shorts and panties completely off. He kicked off his pants and I pulled down his boxers myself. He scooped me up and carefully placed me on the bed. He positioned his self at my entrance and I couldn't hold in the moan that escaped my lips.

"Mmmm." I moaned out. He pumped in and out of me while I screamed into his ear. He let out deep grunts in my ear. I scooted my hips away from him cause I couldn't handle the pleasure.

"Nah don't try to run, take that shit Mo." He said in a deep sexy voice. He pulled me right back to him and threw my legs over his shoulders while still going at a steady pace. He used his thumb to massage the top of my swollen clit and that made his dick feel ten times better. I almost cried at how good it was feeling, but I blinked away the tears and replaced them with moans.

"Chris pleaseee, it feels so gooodddd.." I moaned.

"I know." He said. My pussy was throbbing as he continued to move his thumb in a circular motion while his thick shaft slammed in and out of my wet clit. My legs started to shake, and soon after I squirted all over Chris' abdomen. He quickened his pace, then pulled and he nutted all over the sheets.

"Mo, what did we just do?" He asked, after we both caught our breath and changed the sheets.

"I honestly don't know." I answered.

"Shit. Look, we can't tell Trey about this. Let's just keep it between us, alright ma?" He said.

"I don't understand why we have to. I'm not Trey's girl, nor have I ever been. But if that's what you feel is right, then okay." I said, getting up.

"Where you going? Come cuddle with me or some shit." He said.

"No, I don't cuddle after sex. I'm going to shower so I can go to sleep." I said, still walking out the room.

"Mo get your ass back in this bed, you probably ain't never even tried it." He said. I reluctantly got back in bed with him and laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and let out a sigh. I admit, I actually liked it.

His breath evened out so I assumed he was sleep After listening to his heart beat for a few minutes I fell asleep to.