Trouble

Monique POV

I woke up and Trey wasn't in bed with me anymore. I really didn't want him to get involved with this, but I guess it's to late. I know for a fact if Trey went over there, then so did August.

I quickly got out of bed and slipped my shoes back on. I grabbed my keys and locked up August's house. I hopped in my car and drove over to my house because August knows exactly where I live. I seen his black honda in the driveway, so I knew they were there. I jogged to the door and hurriedly unlocked it. I was greeted by the screams of Brandon. Trey was standing over him, punching him while Aug watched.

"TREMAINE NEVERSON AND AUGUST ALSINA!" I yelled, getting their attention. Brandon crawled over to me and hugged my legs. There's no telling how long they've been beating his ass, but he deserved every last bit of it.

"B-baby please make t-them stop." He cried out, getting blood all over my pants. I kicked him in his face and looked at him in disgust.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said, rolling my eyes. Trey and August chuckled. "Now back to you two." I said, turning my attention back to them while squinting my eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to not worry about it?" I said, pointing at Trey.

"Yes but-"

"But nothing! I told you I already had it handled and you still came over here! If I would've came over here y'all probably would've killed him." I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry baby." Trey mumbled.

"Ha, she got'chu whipped." Aug said, cracking up.

"And you." I said, turning my attention to August, causing a look of fear to flash over his face. I heard Trey laugh under his breath. "You think this is okay? You can't just go around beating on people. I told Trey I handled it so I didn't need y'all coming over here." I said, sighing.

"Mo you are my sista, how da hell was I supposed to react when I found out some broke ass nigga was putting his hands on ya'? I'm damn shole not go sit hea' and act like dat shit is okay, cause it's not." He said.

"Hell yeah. How would you react if a girl beat me or Aug's ass?" Trey said. I just rolled my eyes because he was right. "Exactly, you would do the same thing we just did." He said. I sighed and wrapped my arms around them.

"Thank y'all." I mumbled.

"You're welcome." Trey said, kissing my neck. His sexual ass.

"Ya' welcome sir." Aug said, laughing. I ignored his attempt to be funny.

"Now come on." I said. I grabbed both of their ears and dragged them out the house. I wasn't even worried about Brandon. I think he went into shock or something, from all that blood because he passed out.

"Aye Aug, I'm riding with Mo." Trey said, throwing August the keys to his truck. "Let me drive." He said, snatching my keys before I had a chance to protest. I got in the passenger side and Trey drove off. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other was lightly gripping my thigh. I couldn't help but stare at him as he drove, he was so focused on driving that he didn't even notice my intense gaze.

"You know you're in trouble right?" He asked, after ten minutes of silence. We were five minutes away from August's house now.

"For what?" I asked.

"You thought I was gone let you talking to me like that slide ma?" He asked, finally glancing at me.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I asked, smirking.

"It's definitely a promise babygirl." He said, chuckled.

"We'll see Trey." I said. I'm not worried about him right now. I'm hungry and all I'm thinking about his mouth harassing some Chinese food. I'm ordering some as soon we get back to Aug's house.

"Splash, baby girl that's your waterfall, feel it coming down on me so crazy." My song 'Dive In' came on and I turned the radio up louder as I sung alone. I love this song for some reason, I feel like it was directed towards me. Even though I have no idea who the song is by, I'm in love with him.

"You like this baby?" Trey asked, chuckling. I nodded my head and continued singing. I literally know all the words.

When we made it to Aug's house, his car wasn't even in the driveway. I walked in the house and went to the guest room I was sharing with Trey. He followed me and went into the adjoined bathroom. After a while, I heard the shower running. My phone started ringing and it was August calling me.

"Speak." I answered.

"Girl who da hell ya' bobble head ass think ya' is? Ya' betta answa dis damn phone wit some respect next time, ya' heard?" He snapped. I laughed because he was dead ass serious.

"Okay dad. What's up though?" I asked.

"Whea' y'all at?" He asked.

"At your house. Where you at?" I questioned.

"Out, mindin' my business. Y'all bet not be fuckin' in my house eitha." He said. Trey got out the shower and came in the room with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I had to squeeze my thighs together to keep from attacking him.

"W-we're not Aug." I stuttered, watching Trey as he walked over to me.

"Okay and I-" Trey grabbed my phone out of my hand and put it to his ear.

"She'll talk to you later bro, it's time for her punishment." He said, smirking at me. I know Aug was cursing him out cause I heard him yelling, but Trey hung up.

"Really." I said, laughing as I tried to walk away but he pulled me back to his chest.

"Oh, you thought I was playing when I said you was in trouble?" He asked. "Strip." He said.

"Trey I-"

"Strip." He cut me off. I started taking off my clothes, till I was just in my panties and bra. "Take those off to." He demanded and I did as I was told. He dropped his towel, revealing his rock hard dick. He sat down on the bed and examined my body.

"Sit on it." He said, pulling me to him by my hips.

I slowly slid down on his thick shaft and started riding him. I moaned and slowly rocked my hips while gripping his shoulders. He bit his lip and looked at me with lust in his eyes. He started sucking on my hard nipple while pinching the other one softly.

"Tremaine...oh fuck." I moaned as I pushed his head deeper into my chest. He rubbed circles on my ass and continued leaving hickies all over my breasts. I started bouncing up and down on his hard member faster, like my life depended on it. He grunted and smacked my ass, leaving it stinging.

He picked me up and pinned my back up against the wall. I arched my back as he pounded in and out of me. I scratched his shoulders, leaving blood on them and under my nails. I guess it hurt him because he took my hands and pinned them above my head with one hand and held me up with the other.

"I'm about to cum baby.." I screamed.

"Wait for daddy." He said, going even faster. My juices were dripping down my legs and I just wanted to let it all out already.

"I can't." I whined.

"You better not cum Mo, I'm not playing with your ass." He said. I now had tears of pleasure streaming down my face, as usual.

Damn I missed this.