Trey POV

Trey in MM

After I left Monique's house, I went back home where Unique was waiting for me. She was sitting on the couch watching tv. See this is the side of Unique that I like. She's calm as fuck and not yelling or nagging me. But soon as she laid eyes on me, I knew I was about to feel her wrath. She turned off the TV and slammed the remote on the table.

"Where the hell have you been Trey?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"I was at Monique's house." I answered nonchalantly. I wasn't going to lie, what's the point?

"Seriously Trey? I don't even know why I put up with your bullshit, I should just save myself the heartache cause I know this shit is going to end the same way eveytime." She said as she plopped down on the couch and shook her head.

"Yo what the fuck are you talking about? You told me to get rid of then damn panties so that's what I did, chill the fuck out girl damn." I said walking upstairs to my bedroom. I heard her footsteps behind mine and that caused me to groan.

"When I told you to get rid of them I didn't mean take them back to her, I meant throw them the fuck away dumbass." She said. I laid face down on my bed with my head in the pillows as she continued to rant. "If you just went over there to take them back then why did it take you so damn long Trey?" She asked.

"Some shit happened, stop questioning me like you my girlfriend or something." I snapped. I wondered why she didn't say anything back to me until I heard her soft cries. "Man chill with that crying shit Unique." I said, getting up and embracing her in a hug. I hate to see women cry, that shit just bothers me.

"You always do this to me Trey. You say you love me but you always go out and mess with some dumb broad. You won't even be in a relationship with me and then you have the nerve to throw the shit in my face." She bawled into my chest.

"Don't cry, damn. I told you a million times that I'm not ready for commitment and you ain't either ma." I said.

Truth is, I am ready for commitment. I'm just not ready to be committed to Unique. I mean let's face it, Unique is pretty and all but she ain't wifey material. She's the type that wants to be with me one day, then hop on another nigga dick the next day. I don't know why she's steady trying to play the victim when she's just as bad as me, maybe even worse. To be honest, I think the only reason the girl still puts up with my shit is only cause I got money.

After I let Unique cry herself to sleep in my arms, I slid out of the bed and tucked her in. It was still somewhat early so I decided to stop by Mo's house and see if she decided to talk to Chris. I know how he can get when he's angry, so I wasn't sweating it but I can tell Monique was a little bit freaked out.

I hopped in my Bugatti and sped off to Mo's house. Hopefully her and Chris worked things out. I would love to have her all to myself, but I don't want to ruin her relationship with Chris so I'll just let them be.

Monique is the only person I have ever even thought about settling down with. She knows how to carry herself, she doesn't need a man for nothing, and don't even get me started on them looks. She got the perfect body, perfect facial structure, and her hair is all real. Unique got all that fake shit in her hair. I love to pull hair when I'm hitting it from the back, so when I pull some hair and a track come out that's a major problem.

I knocked on the door and my instincts naturally told me to turn the door knob, so I did. Surprisingly it was actually unlocked. I walked to the living room after I locked the door. Monique was sitting on the couch eating ice cream and reading a book in a long T-shirt with her glasses on. Sexy is an understatement, she's bad as they come.

"You should really start locking your door ma." I said, causing her to jump and throw her book at me. That was a thick ass hardcover book, so that shit hurt like hell. "Damn Monique." I said, rubbing my chest in the spot that the book hit me.

"Shit, I'm sorry Trey. Maybe you should alert me before you come popping up at my house nigga." She said.

"I stopped by cause I was bored at home. Did you go talk to Chris?" I asked, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

"Yeah." She said, sticking her spoon in her ice cream. I watched as her plump juicy pink lips wrapped around it and she licked the ice cream off. Am I wrong for thinking about fucking the shit out of her right now?

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"Bridgette was there and I interrupted them while they were fucking." She said. She told me the whole story from when she pulled up till when she pulled off. All I could do was shake my head cause I knew Chris' big dumbass would fuck up sooner or later.

"Damn ma, well maybe it wasn't meant to be." I said, sticking my finger in her ice cream.

"Seriously Trey." She asked with a pout. "I don't know where your nasty ass hands have been, they've probably been all over Unique." She mumbled the last part about Unique, but I chose to ignore it.

"What do y'all have against each other? You and Unique." I asked.

"I don't have a damn thing against her, I'm just tired of that bitch coming off crazy. She must like getting her ass beat cause she's steady popping off at the mouth and doing stuff to provoke me." She said. I couldn't even say anything to defend Unique, cause it's true. I stuck my finger in her ice cream again and she scowled at me.

"Trey, we are not friends. Therefore you don't have the right to stick your hands in my ice cream." She said.

"But why can't we be friends." I whined.

"Cause you can't handle being my friend. Now shutup, my show is about to come on." She said. She turned on the TV and turned it to MTV. Some dumbass reality show was on and she got excited.

I slipped my shirt off and laid my head in her lap. At first she kept trying to push it off but when she realized I wasn't going to move she gave up. I used my index finger to rub circles on her juicy thighs. I know my boner is clearly visible now. I put my face between her thighs and she slapped me, hard as fuck.

"Trey." She said in a stern voice. One little blow to the face isn't going to stop me.

"Come on Mo, I just wanna smell it. It's been a while and I miss the sweet smell of it ma." I pleaded. She signed and rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to the TV so I'm assuming that was access granted.

I placed my face back between her thighs and sniffed. Man her pussy smelled so good, like a tropical fruit. I haven't tasted it in a while and I'm feening for it at this point.

"Okay, you got your sniff." She said, giggling and shutting her legs. We both turned our attention back to the TV.