Blow

"Sidney can you get the door!!" I yelled from the shower. I heard the doorbell ring numerous times and I didn't want to get out the shower to answer it. Whoever was at the door was determined to get in, cause they kept ringing the damn doorbell.

After a while, I realized she wasn't going to get it. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel tight around my body and let the wet locks of my hair flow down my shoulders. I let Beyonce's album continue to play as I headed downstairs. I opened the door to be surprised by Trey who was holding a bear, a box of chocolates, and a bouquet of flowers.

"What you doing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday." He said, pushing past me and walking in my house. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"So what is this, like a peace offering?" I said, pointing to the stuff he brought.

"I mean I guess you could say that. Its more of an 'I'm sorry' gift for being a cocky asshole yesterday." He said, with a puppy dog face.

"Well I don't accept your apology, or your cheesy ass gift." I said with attitude. His face fell and I busted out laughing cause he looked so helpless. "I'm just playing, but this is cheesy." I said as I took the gifts from him and took them upstairs to my room. I came back in the room and my favorite song 'Blow' was playing.

"I kiss you when you lick your lips, ya like it wet and so do I." I said, swaying my hips. I stopped when I heard Trey chuckle, I turned to see him standing in my doorway.

"You were supposed to stay downstairs while I get dressed." I said.

"You like this song?" He asked, shutting the door.

"Yeah, its my favorite one." I said.

"Oh really..you know what she's talking about?" He asked, locking the door.

"Uh..yeah." I said, raising a eyebrow as he came closer to me. He removed his shirt, revealing his sexy ass chest.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"You not about to get your juices all over my new shirt girl." He said.

I was about to ask what he meant, but before I could even open my mouth he snatched my towel off. He got down on his knees in front of me.

"Blow oh oh oh." Beyonce sang. Trey blew on my wet core causing me to whimper.

His tongue dipped into my honey jar and I immediately let out a moan. He lapped up my juices with his soft tongue, which drove my body crazy. He stood up, lifting me up with him and I automatically wrapped my legs around his neck. My back was pinned up against the wall and my hands were placed on the back of his head, pushing it in deeper.

"Non-stop screaming, freaking, blowing. Blow oh oh oh." I moaned out in pleasure as he sucked on my clit.

"More..Trey." I moaned. He gripped my hips tightly and carried me to the bed. He softly laid me down while still licking up my waterfall. I never knew he was this strong. The song went off and he still ate me out to the rest of the album. The album eventually went off and he was still going, so the room was now just filled with my moans. I had came already, twice. I guess he don't get tired. *Kevin Gates voice*

"Ahhhh, yes.....I'm about to cum Trey, keep going please." I practically begged him to make me cum. I felt him smirk and then he started humming, which sent vibrations through my clit. I gasped and arched my back while he went to work.

"Mhmmm." I moaned. My legs started to shake and I pushed his head even more farther in. Soon enough, I squirted all over his face. He licked up most of it and came up and hovered over me. His lips were glossy like he had just got done eating some greasy chicken.

"I'm gone go clean my face baby." He said, getting up and going to the bathroom.

I tried to calm my legs down cause they were still shaking. They finally stopped shaking and I put on a pair of Victoria's Secret boy shorts and a matching Cami. My hair air dried, so I put it up in a messy bun. Trey came out the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Let's go downstairs." I said. He was about to follow me but I stopped him.

"Wait dont you want to put on a shirt?" I said.

"Why? You can't resist the body?" He said with a smirk.

"No, its just cause Sidney here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh I see, you don't want nobody else looking at your mans body." He said, grabbing his shirt and putting it on.

We went downstairs and sat down on the couch to watch TV. He pulled me on his lap as we watched my reruns of my favorite show, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Sidney came downstairs a few minutes later, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh hey Trey, when you get here?" She asked.

"A little while ago." He said.

"Y'all hungry? I'm about to make breakfast." She said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Nah, I just had the filet mignon." Trey answered, winking at me. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

"Y'all is just gross." Sid said, shaking her head.

"Shutup Sidney, nobody said nothing when you was sucking a hole in August's neck." Trey said, chuckling. She flipped him the bird and walked in the kitchen.

I felt Trey burning a hole in the side of my face and I turned my attention to him.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful as hell ma." He said. Beautiful. It felt good hearing that come out of someone's mouth.

"Thank you." I said, blushing and turning my attention back to the TV.

Beautiful.