Chill Day

(Bae.. I meant Trey in MM 😍😍)

"Hey, everybody's chilling at Trey's house today. You wanna come?" Sidney asked, plopping down on my bed.

"No I can't, I got work in a few minutes." I said. She sighed and I could tell she was frustrated with me.

"Monique. Loosen up boo, its been 3 days and you still haven't shown off your new look, you're going so get dressed." She said, leaving the room.

"Okay then, mama." I said, rolling my eyes and getting up.

I got in the shower and used my Victoria's Secret body wash. I got out the shower and did the rest of my hygiene stuff and put on some smell goods. I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I donated all my old clothes and shoes to goodwill.

I picked out a floral bralet, some distressed shorts, nude platform red bottoms, red ray-bans, a MK tote bag, and some dark red MAC lipstick. I also put in my brown contacts because I refuse to wear those glasses while I look this good. I felt sexy and I was ready to show off my new look to everybody.

"How do I look?" I asked Sidney after we met downstairs.

"Like a walking orgasm." She said, winking at me.

"You're driving this time, I'm tired of driving us everywhere." She said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys as we headed out the house. She typed the address in on my GPS and we headed there.

We pulled up to a 4 story mansion and my mouth dropped. I have a big ass house, but mine ain't have nothing on his.

"What does he do for a living?" I asked.

"He's a business man. His father had a lot of car companies and in his will he gave Trey half of them and his little brother, Forrest, the other half." She explained.

"They must be making some serious bank." I said as we headed toward the front door.

"Yeah, but I don't think he has more money than you." Sidney said with a small laugh. I had filled her in on all the money I inherited.

She rung the doorbell and August answered it. He gave Sidney a smirk and she blushed. He wrapped his arms around her and they hugged each other. I felt out of place so I pushed passed them and went to where I heard voices coming from. It was a big room with couches, a flat screen TV, all types of game systems, and a mini fridge. Basically a man cave.

"Hey y'all." I said, getting everybody in the room attention. Which was Bridgette, Unique, Chris, and a guy who looked sort of like a lighter version of Trey. Everybody said hey back except for Unique.

"Mona right?" Unique said with venom in her voice.

"Nah, its Monique." Trey answered for me. She mugged me as he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. Since I knew Unique was watching, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"You look good baby." He mumbled against my neck.

"Thank you." I blushed. We pulled back and he sat on the couch. A few seconds later, Sidney and August finally came in and Sidney was fixing her shirt. Ain't no telling what they nasty selves was doing..

"AUGUST GOT A HICKEY ON HIS NECK!" Chris screamed, causing everybody in the room to turn their attention to his neck, including me. There was a big purple hickey on his neck that he attempted to cover up. "Damn Sid, you tried to suck that man neck off didn't you?" He said, causing everybody to laugh.

"Shutup Chris." Sidney said, blushing and letting out a small laugh.

"Why you standing up Monique? Come sit down." Trey said. I walked over and sat down in the spot on the couch next to him, but he pulled me in his lap. I heard Unique smack her teeth, it ain't my fault whatever they had going on has now ended cause Trey likes me more.

Everybody was engaging in their own conversations, including me and Trey.

"So what made you dye your hair blue? I like it by the way." He said.

"I just needed a change and thanks love." I said with a small smile.

"Why do you act so shy around me baby? My fingers already got a taste of you, so there's no reason for you to be so tense ma." He said, rubbing circles on my thigh with his forefinger.

"I don't know." I said, feeling my face turn red from embarrassment.

"Mhm, well I think you should loosen up if you want to be my girlfriend." He said matter of factly.

"Girlfriend?" I said reluctantly.

"Yeah, I'm planning to make you my girl soon." He said with confidence.

"Is that right?" I said with a smirk.

"Yeap." He said, popping the P which I found so cute.

"Well good luck with that." I said, about to get up. He quickly pulled me back to his lap by my waist.

"What you mean 'Good luck with that'?" He asked.

"Its just, you sound so confident in making me your girl that you didn't even ask if I'm taken." I said.

"Well it don't matter if you taken or not baby, you're gonna be mine either way." He said. His cockiness was starting to annoy me.

"And what makes you think that?" I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm Tremaine Neverson. I get any girl I want." He said with a smirk.

"Well, newsflash Tremaine Neverson. I'm happily married and what happened at the banquet was a mistake." I said, grabbing my purse and leaving out the house, totally forgetting about Sidney.

That showed his ass.