August's Friend

Trey POV

"Is it done yet?" I asked Monique for the fifth time. She was finally making some soul food and I was excited to eat, but the damn food was taking forever to get done. August was gone to go get his little girlfriend that was having dinner with us.

"No Trey! Go upstairs and watch tv or something, I'll call you down when it's done." She said in a irritated voice.

"But Moniq-"

"But nothing, go." She said, pointing towards the stairs.

I sighed and made my way to our room. That's what I love about Mo, she can keep my ass in check. Don't get me wrong though, I'll put her ass in check in a hot second, no doubt about it. But it's nice to have a woman that's demanding sometimes, believe it or not that shit is sexy as hell to me.

"Aye nigga, da food ready." Aug said, busting the door open as usual.

"Finally." I mumbled as I got up.

I walked in the kitchen to see fried chicken, fried pork chops, fried chicken gizzards, collard greens with bacon in them, green beans, pinto beans, cornbread, and baked macaroni with extra cheese. My mouth watered and as soon as I was about to fix myself a plate, Mo sat an already packed plate in front of me. I pecked her cheek to thank her, but when I was about to dig in she popped my hand.

"What now man?" I asked. I was way, way, way passed hungry with a big ass plate of food in front of me. I don't know if this is worse than the fact that Monique walked around in lingerie without letting me fuck her brains out. I'm pretty sure the Monique situation was worse than this because I had a hard dick and I couldn't do anything with it. I refuse to beat my meat.

"We have to wait for August and his friend before we eat." She said.

I dramatically sighed and rested my hand on her thigh. She had on a short red dress and I couldn't help myself. She grabbed my hand and moved it off of her as soon as Aug and his lady walked in. Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped. I was confused at first and I could tell Mo and August were to. But I realized what she was looking at when she pointed at me and screamed.

"Oh my gosh, you're Trey Songz!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Shit.

"What?" Monique said, looking confused as hell.

"I'm a huge fan!!!! Can I have your autograph? Let's take a picture together! Can you sing me a song? SING DIVE IN!" She ranted, all in one breath. I looked over at Mo and her eyes were now wide.

Monique POV

"You sing Dive In?" I asked, looking at Trey. When he didn't answer, I knew that he definitely was the artist that made that song.

I feel so damn stupid, of course it was Trey! No wonder I felt like the song was directed towards me, because it was! Wow. I don't even know what to say right now.

"Excuse me." I said, getting up and going upstairs to the guest room me and Trey shared.

I'm not mad or anything, just shocked. How could I not notice that the man that I'm in love with sings a fucking song. I sat in the love seat to calm down and gather all my thoughts. Trey came in a few minutes later and sat in front of me on the floor. I didn't look at him so he scooted closer to me. When I still didn't look he got up, pulled me up, sat down, then pulled me down on his lap.

"Baby don't be mad at me." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad Trey." I said, sighing.

"You're not? Then what's wrong? Talk to me ma." He said. He sounded relieved that I wasn't mad at him.

"I'm shocked, confused, lost. How long have you been famous?" I asked.

"About 2 years now. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how you would react. A few years ago, when you told me how you never really got to spend time with your family because your mama was famous, I didn't want you to feel like you couldn't be with me because I was the same way as her." He explained.

"But all those dates we went on.." I trailed off.

"They were empty because I bought the buildings for the night so we wouldn't be interrupted by crazed fans." He said.

"Oh..okay. Trey I want you to know, I don't look at you any different and I still love you the same. You're just my talented boyfriend named Tremaine Neverson to me." I said, kissing his lips.

"Damn I love you girl." He said, coming back for another one. The kiss started to get heated and I was about to slip his shirt off, but he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Um Mo?" He said, in between kisses.

"Yeah baby." I said, still trying to get his shirt off.

"Can we finish this after we eat? A nigga is hungry as fuck and that food looked good as hell." He said, biting his lip. I laughed and pulled him up.

"Come on Trey." I said. We both walked downstairs. August and the girl that was opening the door the night of Aug's party were sitting at the table. August was staring at his plate while the girl stared at him. When she noticed we were coming downstairs, she quickly turned her attention to us.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know.." She said in a pleading tone.

"Don't worry about it. I actually owe you a thankyou, because these two fucktards weren't going to tell me." I said, rolling my eyes at Trey and August.

"I'm not in da mood to argue wit ya' right na' Monique, a nigga just wanna eat man." He said.

"Same here bro, Monique wanted me to wait for y'all." Trey said.

"She ain't want me ta' eat till y'all came back eitha' man." Aug said, pointing towards the girl.

We said our grace and everybody dug in. I must admit, I threw down. I haven't had unhealthy foods like this in a while, so I'm definitely taking advantage of it. Trey and August were done eating within five minutes while me and Aug's friend were still eating. I just now realized I didn't get her name.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Z'Mya, but I go by Mya for short." She said.

"That's a really unique name, it's so pretty." I said, smiling at her and putting more hot sauce on my chicken. I love hot sauce, Texas Pete to be exact.

"It reminds me o-" August was about to make an insult, but Z'Mya cut him off.

"Shut your long ass chin up August, crimson chin looking ass." She snapped. I laughed and Trey nudged me, so I put my hand over my mouth.

"Don't get me started on your strong ass chin! Your shit strong as fuck, it look like you been lifting weights with it." He said back.

They went back and forth for at least thirty minutes until August finally gave up. Me and Trey were dying laughing because August always has something to say, but I guess not this time. She's perfect for him, he has finally met his match.

"So are y'all a couple?" I asked.

"No." They both said in unison.

"Mhm.." I said, with a raised eyebrow.

We talked the rest of the night and I found out a lot about Mya. She's really cool and laid back, I like that. She's also really pretty. About 5'4, light skinned, long black hair, full pink lips like mine, brown eyes, with some perfect eyebrows. And her butt is huge. My brother knows how to pick them.

(August & Z'Mya in the MM)