Surprise

After Trey left I cooked, ate my breakfast, and thought about some things. I really do like Chris and I do want to be with him. Maybe I should go over his house and talk things out with him. I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel tight around my body.

I went to my closet and put on some gray sweats, a white crop top, and my legend blues. I tied my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and stuffed some money in my bra just incase. I grabbed my keys and headed on the road to Chris' house.

When I pulled into the driveway, another car was there. I don't know who it belonged to, but it was nice. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I don't even know what I'm going to say to Chris, I didn't think about that part. My thoughts were interrupted by a nervous looking Chris standing at the door.

"Hey baby, can we talk?" I asked, looking in his eyes. He was shirtless and breathing hard..

"U-uh go ahead and talk Mo." He stuttered.

"Can I at least come in?" I said with my infamous raised eyebrow.

"Nah, we can talk right here." He said, crossing his arms and leaning up against the door frame.

"Look Chris, I swear me and Trey have nothing to do with eachother. He's actually the reason I'm standing on your doorstep now, because I was honestly ready to be done with you after that little stunt you pulled. He's happy with Unique and I'm happy with you, so we have no re-" I was cut off by a familiar female voice coming from inside Chris' house.

"Baby hurry up and finish what you started." She whined. She walked into my view and it was Bridgette.

"Really Chris? That's how you gone do me?" I asked with hurt clear in my voice. I was more angry than hurt though, I feel so betrayed and stupid.

"It ain't what it look like baby, she was just visiting me I swear. I was confused and angry which led me to being vulnerable an-" I cut him off.

"Don't try to explain Christopher, what's done is done. You chose to cheat on me then oh well, that's your loss. I'm not gone yell at you, tell you how stupid you are, or beat this bitch ass. I'm just going to walk away and forget about this shit, goodbye." I said walking back to my car. I ignored his pleads for me to come back and drove to Cold Stone.

After I picked up my ice cream I drove home. I undressed, changed into a long t-shirt and took my brown contacts out, revealing my night sky blue eyes. I put on my glasses and grabbed 'The Great Gatsby' which is my favorite book and movie. I like the newer one, with Leonardo DiCaprio, better than the old one. I sat on the couch and read my book while eating my Oreo ice cream.

I guess I'm back to square one.