Hard To Do

I woke up with Trey's head still between my legs. He was snoring really loud and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I giggled and lightly pulled his hair and his head immediately shot up, causing me to fall off the couch.

"Oh shit, my bad ma." He said. Again, he picked me up like I was light as a feather and placed me in his lap.

"I wish you would stop picking me up like I don't weigh 125 pounds." I said, mugging him. He busted out laughing like what I said was the funniest thing in the world. "What's so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're 5'2 and 125 pounds. I haven't been that size since I was like 10 Monique, you're small as fuck." He said, shaking his head.

"I'm not small nigga, its called being fun sized." I argued.

"I would've never guessed you were 125 pounds, but you are thick as fuck so.." He said, rubbing my thighs and licking his lips. I simultaneously bit my lip and closed my eyes, as a reflex. I hate the way my body reacts to Trey, its like his touch makes me weak. He was about to slide his hands down my panties, but I stopped him.

I'm a child of god, this man better stop.

"Since you're here, you wanna go to breakfast?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah we can." He said.

"Okay, I'm about to go take a shower then." I said, walking to my room.

I undressed and went to the bathroom and started my shower. I used my favorite summers eve and scrubbed my body down. I also washed my hair, its time for me to go see Karmen again cause my hair dye is coming out. After I felt like I was clean enough, I stepped out the shower and wrapped myself up in my towel. I went back to my room and searched for some clothes. Trey stepped in my room in nothing but a towel with water beads dripping down his chest, looking sexy as hell.

"I took a shower in the other bathroom. Does Chris have any clothes here that I could borrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, hold on." I said. I went to my drawer and as I was bending over to get the clothes, Trey snatched my towel off. I was standing there butt naked and Trey was hovering over me with a devious smirk on his face.

"Trey, give me back my towel." I said through gritted teeth.

"Make me." He said, still smirking. I tried to snatch it, but he held it above his head. He's like a whole foot taller than me, so that was a fail. I turned to walk away from him, but he pulled me right back to his chest and kissed me before I could stop him.

Damn his lips taste good.

I didn't bother to stop him because I wanted it to happen just as bad as he did. No need to procrastinate. He cupped my ass and squeezed it while I removed his towel, letting it drop to the floor. He picked me up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. My back was now pushed up against the wall and he rubbed his already hard dick up and down my literally dripping wet core. He stuck the tip in and I immediately moaned.

"There's more baby girl, hold on." He whispered in my ear. His deep husky voice alone turned me on even more, I loved how he talked so smoothly. He started to slide into me, inch by inch until the whole thing was in. As he pumped in and out of me, I could feel his wood hitting my stomach.

"Fuckkkk..Trey." I moaned/screamed. He looked down at his shaft that was covered with in my juices as he stroked me. I dug my nails in his back and wrapped my legs even tighter around his waist. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"What did I tell you Monique? Look me in my god damn eyes, now." He said in a stern voice which turned me on.

"I-I can't Trey, i-it feels s-so fucking good." I said in the best way possible. I couldn't even talk right, that's how good his dick felt.

He gripped my hips tightly and carried me to the bed. He carefully laid me on my back and stood over me, examining my body. Just as I was about to tell him to hurry up, he threw my legs over his shoulders and went head first into my pearl. He was licking and slurping all of my juices. I tried to scoot away, but he pulled me right back to him.

"Ahhhh.." I moaned. All you could hear was slurping sounds and my loud moans. His tongue felt so good and his eyes never left mine. I tried to shut my legs but Trey just wouldn't budge. I was literally screaming by now, good thing I have sound proof walls. He kept penetrating his tongue in and out of me till I eventually came and Trey being Trey, licked up every single drop.

"All fours." He instructed and I did as I was told.

He slid in me inch by inch, making me wetter and wetter. Then he started fucking my brains out. The only sounds were the sounds of his abdomen clapping up against my ass, my moans, and his grunts. Then he started to pull my hair and smack my ass. That was my biggest turn on and I couldn't take it no more. My pussy was throbbing and my ass was stinging from the hard smacks, but I didn't mind.

"Shit I'm bout to cum." I said.

"Let it out baby." He said, fucking me hard as hell. I don't see how I'm handling this.

A deep arch went in my back and I screamed to heaven. We've never had sex like this, I don't know what has come over Trey but I like it. I reached down and massaged my clit as he continued to pound in and out of me. My skin was wet from sweating, he was really putting me to work. I came and a few seconds later, he pulled out and came all over my back. He crashed down beside me and I watched his dick that was wet from my juices, slowly soften.

Missing Trey is way to hard to do, I'd rather be fucking him.